Page 1005 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 9859951000100110021003100410051006100710081009101010151025 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,050 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Is Runabout still scheduled for Feb 2021? Because I just got a shipping notice for him from RK.

EDIT: I just got notified of my CHUG Cordon and Spinout and Thrust shipping from RK also. I guess Hasbro HK doesn't want this stuff sitting in their warehouse over Xmas???
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 30th November 2020 at 08:13 PM.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Yeah me too for all those from RK. Guess we might have them for Xmas!?

Question for people that speak Japanese. How do you pronounce Black Roritchi?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Type the Japanese text from his TFWiki page into Google Translate/similar and you should have a spoken/text-to-speech option.

It's sort of hard to type out phonetically in English in a way that someone who isn't already at least a little bit familiar with Japanese (or at least phonetics/phonemics) will really understand, because Japanese has this kind of tiny/brief pause/emphasis thing for consonant sounds that we don't really think about in English (though we do actually have/use it pronunciation-wise).

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    burakku rorichi

Its phonetically based so Black is broken down into Japanese sounds.

Bu Ra(a as in cAp) Ku.

Roritchi is how its read/said.

Is there a good resource for all the neo-g1 Autobot (and other) Cars introduced over the last 20 odd years? Here's what I've pulled together so far but I'm fairly certain I'm missing some.

Bascially I'm making a list of any new character that's a recolour of an Autobot Car (either a G1 toy or a later CHUG version)

Japanese G1 additions
    Artfire - targetmaster white Inferno
    Stepper/Ricochet - targetmaster black Jazz

eHobby additions
    Roadhauler - Green Grapple
    Clampdown - original Red Alert colours
    Deep Cover - Black Sideswipe
    Tigertrack - Yellow Sideswipe
    Crosscut - Grey Skids
    Roadrage - Red Tracks
    Detritus - Tan Hound

Masterpiece additions
    Corden - White police Sunstreaker
    Spinout - Red Sunstreaker
    "Bluestreak" - diaclone colours Bluestreak (treated as a different character to G1 Streak)
    Exhaust - Wheeljack
    Loudpedal - Black tracks
    Delta Magnus - diaclone colours Ultra Magnus

Exclusives additions
    Quantum Operative Skids - Skids in Movie Skids colours
    Screech - Crosscut in Movie Mudflap colours
    Burnout - Black Skids
    Lift-Ticket - Red Hoist
    Ratchet Emergency Green - no new identity, movie colours (basis for a G1 Oil Slick in Fun Pub stories)
    Protect Black Ironhide - no new identity, movie colours

WFC additions
    Barricade - Black Prowl
    Decepticon Mirage - Grey Mirage

Not used yet Diaclone colour schemes
    Red Mirage
    Blue Hoist
    Red Skids
    Yellow Trailbreaker

I wish they'd hurry up and do red Mirage already. They could even call it Dino as a nod to the Bayverse.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I wish they'd hurry up and do red Mirage already. They could even call it Dino as a nod to the Bayverse.
    Not to mention Delta Magnus

What about Orion Pax (Kup)?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Is there a good resource for all the neo-g1 Autobot (and other) Cars introduced over the last 20 odd years? Here's what I've pulled together so far but I'm fairly certain I'm missing some.

Bascially I'm making a list of any new character that's a recolour of an Autobot Car (either a G1 toy or a later CHUG version)
    TF Wiki has a list of the Diaclone characters. It's not laid out particularly well for quick reference, so if you were to extract the data and make a list for people I think that would be great. Also, I suggest adding guys like Smashdown and Sound Barrier when you make your list to make it more complete. https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Diaclone