Page 1017 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 99710071012101310141015101610171018101910201021102210271037 ... LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,170 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    What happened to those lil shopkeep transformers? The science squad lil rubber ducky etc Did that line just stop?
    The Bot bots? Dunno, little fellas never made it to Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    What happened to those lil shopkeep transformers? The science squad lil rubber ducky etc Did that line just stop?
    They suddenly stopped after series 5. We saw some images and a catalogue for series 6, but it was never released anywhere.

Since we didn't get all of wave 4 & 5 here in Australia, the 6th series was probably unlikely to show up here anyway.

(I'm still missing 6 figures from series 5, because the single packs were never released anywhere near me, and apparently had a very limited release in Australia... and since those 6 figures are rarities, they aren't cheap on ebay.)

I'm wanting to get rid of a bunch of Transformers. Mostly Bayverse (pre-SS) and also some superseded Generations. I'm going to do them in lots because it's about getting rid of them, not making my money back. But I would like to get as much for them as I can. How much is "reasonable" for lots of Bayverse and old Generations, assuming about 20 figures per lot?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

My collection is still currently growing but I can envisage a time in which I will want to shrink it. There are plenty of ways to do that, and one that interests me is charity. I notice UK TF fans on YouTube talk a bit about Toy-Fu and was wondering, does Australia have anything comparable?

Hi all, quick question. Is there some sort of trick to getting Buzzworthy Bumblebee toy-deco Blackarachnia's weapon to store under the spider mode in beast mode? I can't seem to get mine to slot in, much less stay attached. It looks like the extra paint has made it a bit too think to slot in, but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks in advance.

I'm considering replacing my Henkie Datsun's with WFC E Datsun's since my Henkie ones have damaged chrome. There are a few figures from that era that had chrome that would degrade over time even without play.

What are people's thoughts on the WFC E Datsun's?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Hi all, quick question. Is there some sort of trick to getting Buzzworthy Bumblebee toy-deco Blackarachnia's weapon to store under the spider mode in beast mode? I can't seem to get mine to slot in, much less stay attached. It looks like the extra paint has made it a bit too think to slot in, but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks in advance.
    I just had a look at my standard WFC K Blackarachina now that my figures are out of storage. I can't get her weapon to store either. Maybe a bit of mould deg as I only got mine a couple of months back???

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm considering replacing my Henkie Datsun's with WFC E Datsun's since my Henkie ones have damaged chrome. There are a few figures from that era that had chrome that would degrade over time even without play.

What are people's thoughts on the WFC E Datsun's?
    I really like them. I have Smokescreen and Prowl. Prowl is a kinda sentimental figure for me, so I was lucky to be able to split the two-pack with a friend.

There are some paint discrepancies concerning the weapons, but they didn't really worry me.

Studio Series Jazz was also a great figure, and goes well with the Datsuns.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I think they look really good. I've got all versions of the moulds and they represent each character quite well- Bluestreak is probably my favourite
    Speaking of which, Smokescreen & Barricade will probably be easier to acquire than the exclusive Prowl/Ironhide 2 pack and Bluestreak

Ok great. I'll grab them over the coming weeks.

I guess I must own Prowl already since I got WFC E Ironhide, but I have no idea where he is. I must have just tossed him storage somewhere without even looking at him.

Ah, the problems of having too many Transformers to display them all.