Page 1018 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 99810081013101410151016101710181019102010211022102310281038 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,180 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Oh btw there's also a blue diaclone coloured bluestreak being released in the near future if you wanted to add him to your collection

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Oh btw there's also a blue diaclone coloured bluestreak being released in the near future if you wanted to add him to your collection
    Yeah, I know about that one. I was going to get him anyway because I don't have a blue Bluestreak.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Can anyone advise when we may start to see tigatron on shelves? Just wondering when I should start looking.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Can anyone advise when we may start to see tigatron on shelves? Just wondering when I should start looking.
    KD Tigatron was just released onto Amazon Australia as Australian stock (sold out in a few days), so it was in the country as of last week... it just depends on if any of the stock went to other retailers, or if it all went to Amazon.

Also, it depends on if retailers need a restock of Kingdom or not. If there are enough WFC K Voyagers in inventory to keep shelves full till Legacy hits we might never see Tigertron on a shelf in Australia. (unless they reissue him in a later line like is happening with WFC K Blaster).

That said, remember when Reject Shop got late DOTM figures a couple of years after the line ended? Plus there was that bargain-priced Leader Jetfire.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I'm probably not thinking hard enough, but have any Transformers ever been released that have glow in the dark as a gimmick?

Define "Transformer"... Natron and Freezon count for you?

I think glow-in-the-dark was a missed opportunity with the Rescue Bots (for the kiddies), and I'd love to see some GITD details on some TFs toys.

I think... we've only had two Transformers (actual) toys with GITD applications, and they were two of the Marvel Transformers from 2011. Wave 8 had two redeco toys (Ironman/jet, WarMachine/car) which both had a bit of GITD on the chest and eyes. Maybe somewhere else as well, but it wasn't a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Define "Transformer"... Natron and Freezon count for you?
    I think I would count these Paulbot, licenced merch and the right level of obscurity too!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I think glow-in-the-dark was a missed opportunity with the Rescue Bots (for the kiddies), and I'd love to see some GITD details on some TFs toys.

I think... we've only had two Transformers (actual) toys with GITD applications, and they were two of the Marvel Transformers from 2011. Wave 8 had two redeco toys (Ironman/jet, WarMachine/car) which both had a bit of GITD on the chest and eyes. Maybe somewhere else as well, but it wasn't a lot.
    These are also pretty obscure! I would love to see GITD utilised, but it would have a real G2 kind of feel to it and I'm not really sure they'd fit my collection. It might work well for a G1 ratchet or Wheeljack though

Kinda surprised the Ecto-1 transformers doesn't have some sort of glow in the dark feature - the Slimer and ghost accessories might?