Page 1019 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 99910091014101510161017101810191020102110221023102410291039 ... LastLast
Results 10,181 to 10,190 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Kinda surprised the Ecto-1 transformers doesn't have some sort of glow in the dark feature - the Slimer and ghost accessories might?
    If Slimer doesn't glow in the dark, that would be a huge missed opportunity.

I still need to buy the Ecto-1 and the BTTF DMC, but they are low on my priority list.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Do you think the sightings threads have slowed coz everyone is now turning to online?

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

More likely because nothing much is being released. Kingdom Wave 5 has not yet made it to physical shelves (and might never do so here); Legacy Wave 1 is still several months away (or at least that's the announced date, probably allowing for COVID disruption).

Kmart is currently attempting to clear out old stock (which is partly their own fault for massively overstocking that stupid Bumblebee & Spike set); I think they expect something reasonably soon. Big W is having a sale that could be construed a similar way. Target doesn't seem to be doing much of anything. Read all that how you will

Most of the first sightings in the last few months have been found online first like at Amazon Australia... who have been getting the new toys before they get found at a physical retailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Do you think the sightings threads have slowed coz everyone is now turning to online?
    I haven't seen anything new in months aside from cyberverse stuff, just the same few bits of kingdom wave 3
    I feel that's to be expected with everything being slowed transit wise

My visiting of shops has reduced to almost never due to Covid. Maybe one store a month, compared to multiple stores a week pre-March 2020

I managed to pick up a beast wars Wolfgang from the salvos today. Only parts missing are the two front wolf legs. Does anyone know if there's a seller or some where I may be able to pick these parts up?
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    I managed to pick up a beast wars Wolfgang from the salvos today. Only parts missing are the two front wolf legs. Does anyone know if there's a seller or some where I may be able to pick these parts up?
    Wait a few more months and you may be able to get a new one just for the legs (if you wanted to keep the toy "mostly original" ).

Wheres the cheapest place to buy the jurassic park cross over?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Wheres the cheapest place to buy the jurassic park cross over?
    It's back in stock at Amazon Australia for $200... after they cancelled a lot of their pre-orders, I think because they expected to be short on supply from Hasbro, but then had too much stock, and I guess their automated system prevented them from chasing up the old pre-orders to see if they were still interested.

Depending on how much stock they have now been stuck with, it could see some heavy discounting in a few months time.