Page 1031 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 1011102110261027102810291030103110321033103410351036 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,310 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Thanks members for the info about Legacy vs Legacy Evolution. I was wondering if the lines are the same when it comes to price matching or buying online from random assortments or monitoring online stock. Wait and see I guess.
    Myer considers Legacy and Legacy Evolution the same line. Their barcode stickers on Legacy Pointblank (wave 3) and Legacy Evolution Scraphook (wave 1) are the same.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Keep it for when then they do a Plesiosaur one eventually.

Personally I want it to be Smash, so then you'd have all three 'new' Dinobots keeping with the onset-S, single-syllable non-Grimlock naming theme (Snarl, Sludge, Swoop, Slag) but also having the same Vowel-Consonant ending (Slash, Smash, Splash).
    But the plesiosaur is Paddles. Can't lose Paddles.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    But the plesiosaur is Paddles. Can't lose Paddles.
    Spaddles

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Personally, I'm happy with a new Dinobot name (Skar) to replace Slash, but it will be confusing for some oldie fans like me who already know Skar as a bat Powermaster engine for Doubledealer.
    But as for the new Dinobot name... I'd be okay if the name Slash is being retired, because it is just like Hasbro retiring the Slag name due to it being a vulgar slang word in the UK - the name Slash is a vulgar slang word in
    Ah, I embarrassingly forgot about Skar... I'd rather keep Slash for Slash personaly, although I'm firmly in the keeping Slag for Slag camp. Slag being the world for molten metal. But for something like and Ankylosaur, surely Smash would be a better name than Skar.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Just a fortnight ago I was taking a leak at work, and a colleague stood next to me at the urinal and said, "Come for a slash."
    So yeah, we definitely still use that word in that context.

And yes, "Skar" makes me think of the Nebulan, which is confusing. Especially considering that Hasbro recently used the name for the Gens Selects Cassette (repaint of Ratbat) to complement Earthrise Doubledealer. Might've been nice if Hasbro named the Dinobot "Scar". I thought we were over that 80s/90s trend of replaking C's in words with K to make them sound kool (e.g. Mobile Armoured Strike Kommand, Mortal Kombat etk).
    Should remind your kolleague, talking is forbidden in that kontext. Replaking C's in words was the thing to do in the 80/90s and I fully support it. Especially for Skar, bekoz he's a Nebulan
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Spaddles
    This is the way

Does anyone know if MP Ultra Magnus has ever been KOed? I've found a really good deal on a used Ultra/Delta Magnus pair and I'd like to make sure both are legit before getting them.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Does anyone know if MP Ultra Magnus has ever been KOed? I've found a really good deal on a used Ultra/Delta Magnus pair and I'd like to make sure both are legit before getting them.

Cheers.
    Yeah absolutely it has, there is a KO that has a modification to the "butt flap" so it can fold away more.
    I'm not aware of a 1:1 KO though, but that doesn't mean it's not out there.

Cheers.
    This looks to be either legit or a 1:1.

Anyone know much about some figures released by Takara called Tomica Hyper Rescue?
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Anyone know much about some figures released by Takara called Tomica Hyper Rescue?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomica...C5%AB_Keisatsu

I saw some of these in shops when I was last in Japan (admittedly that was 2017). Didn't pay much attention to it since, ya know... they're not Transformers.

The 6th Legacy Core Dinobot has been revealed officially and he is indeed Scarr (Skar from IDW comics) and an ankylosaur. Swoop has also been revealed and is a mini replica of the G1 toy!

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...evealed/47553/