Page 1038 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 1018102810331034103510361037103810391040 ... LastLast
Results 10,371 to 10,380 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Beachcomber wave is a little old now but still around at some JBs (and at Amazon). The Brawn wave is just newly out at JB in the last fortnight or so, still a likely find in a store (although oddly not on Amazon at the moment)

Dont like the odds of seeing them at other stores, but the wave might still show up at Myer or Big W.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'm still seeing plenty of Beachcomber wave and Brawn about. Should be good to find about and if you can't Aussie online stores should have it without needing to import.

Thanks guys. I was able to pick one up at Knox.

Anyone know a good place to buy replacement weapons for Generations figures? I was thinking of getting that Knock-Out Legacy figure but he strangely doesn't come with a gun. I also recently bought RID Beast Hunters Wheeljack and would love to get some Katanas for him.
    Ba weep granna weep ninny bong

Quote Originally Posted by Choos View Post
    Anyone know a good place to buy replacement weapons for Generations figures? I was thinking of getting that Knock-Out Legacy figure but he strangely doesn't come with a gun. I also recently bought RID Beast Hunters Wheeljack and would love to get some Katanas for him.
    One great thing about Generations toys is that almost all of them use the universal 5mm post, so you can literally grab almost any Transformer weapon and give it to your Legacy Knock-Out. Kingdom Cheetor doesn't come with a gun, but Rise of the Beasts Deluxe Cheetor does. Since I display my DLX ROTB Cheetor in beast mode and Kingdom Cheetor in robot mode, I've given ROTB Cheetor's gun to my Kingdom Cheetor.

But yeah, feel free to give any 5mm post gun to your Legacy Knock-Out. And the regular TF Prime Wheeljack's swords will fit in the hands of BH Wheeljack.

The 5mm post is an often overlooked and underrated gimmick IMO. So simple yet so awesome, and its history goes all the way back to the beginning of Transformers (well, technically Diaclone and Microman)! Every 1984 Decepticon uses 5mm post weapons, as does Optimus Prime.

Speaking of Diaclone... yesterday was Miyatake Kazutaka's 73rd birthday. Miyatake drew the Diaclone logo (specifically the one with Great Robot Base's head). Does anyone know what other Diaclone artwork he did? Some Diaclone artwork was repurposed as Transformers packaging art.
    e.g. Starscream, Jazz, Prowl, Tracks, Bluestreak, Skids etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    One great thing about Generations toys is that almost all of them use the universal 5mm post, so you can literally grab almost any Transformer weapon and give it to your Legacy Knock-Out. Kingdom Cheetor doesn't come with a gun, but Rise of the Beasts Deluxe Cheetor does. Since I display my DLX ROTB Cheetor in beast mode and Kingdom Cheetor in robot mode, I've given ROTB Cheetor's gun to my Kingdom Cheetor.

But yeah, feel free to give any 5mm post gun to your Legacy Knock-Out. And the regular TF Prime Wheeljack's swords will fit in the hands of BH Wheeljack.

The 5mm post is an often overlooked and underrated gimmick IMO. So simple yet so awesome, and its history goes all the way back to the beginning of Transformers (well, technically Diaclone and Microman)! Every 1984 Decepticon uses 5mm post weapons, as does Optimus Prime.
    I don't actually have spare weapons, I had bought a bunch of Bumblebee and Jazz blasters from Toyhax and they are very nice but take quite sometime to arrive, was hopeful for somewhere in Oz.
    Ba weep granna weep ninny bong

I don't actually have spare weapons, I had bought a bunch of Bumblebee and Jazz blasters from Toyhax and they are very nice but take quite sometime to arrive, was hopeful for somewhere in Oz.
    Ask the guys in the 3D printer thread, they might have some insight as to if there are people printing them in Australia.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...-thread/page16
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Sounds like 3D printed spare accessories would be the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Did I miss out on the new Beachcomber and Studio Series Brawn if I didn't manage to get one at JB HiFi or have they not shown up anywhere else because they are in the distribution centre and will hit shelves once I pay overs to get one from overseas?
    Beachcomber is around in absolute spades where I am at JB, there should be plenty around.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Dumb question alert...

Is Hasbro slapping well-established terms like Deluxe on toys collectors would never consider to fit in that category in the non-collector-oriented lines? I ask this because I glanced at the new Deluxe class figure from Earth Spark and they look extremely basic compared to a Generations Deluxe.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-thrash/47933/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.