Page 21 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Use Afterburner as a leg and Nosecone as an arm. Works much more gooderer, since you can straighten out Nosecone properly! (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

is the barricade from the screen battle set the same mode from the barricade deluxe figure, which one in your opinion what are the differencesbetween the two?
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Same mould, different colours and you can't get Frenzy out of the Screen Battle Barricade without a screwdriver.

I can't see any colour differences in the Battle Scene Pack Barricade to the regular one. The other three packs have something different in their paint apps, but I couldn't see any on Barricade. Mind you, I haven't taken it out of packaging yet, so I might have missed something on the back somewhere.
    The significant difference was as Paul mentioned - the 'modification' of the toy to prevent Frenzy from being removed (to keep the grill plate intact instead of a gaping whole in the chest).

transformerland.com any good?

by the time of Beast Wars is Cybetron in orbit around our sun? i think i saw it in The agenda pt1

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    by the time of Beast Wars is Cybetron in orbit around our sun? i think i saw it in The agenda pt1
    No. I think the Gen1 cartoon was the only time it was ever in our star system.

yeah but isnt rhinox looking at our solar system and there is a black metallic looking planet around our sun?

i seem to recall that it was

someone who goes on foreign boards ask "Who voiced Pretender Jazz?"

Cybertron is definitely not orbiting around the Earth's Sun or anywhere within the Solar System or Milky Way galaxy. According to the Marvel comics, it began in Alpha Centauri, although its orbit deteriorated making it a rogue wandering world.

If Cybertron was that close, then they could've simply returned to Cybertron via a basic rocket - okay sure, Cybertron would still be ravaged by the Autobot-Decepticon war at that time, but it surely would've been better than staying on Earth... on Cybertron they would've had better chances of mustering resources in building a functioning transwarp starship (they still had surviving transwarp drives from the Axalon and Darkside/Terrorcrasher) .

Quote Originally Posted by roller
    yeah but isnt rhinox looking at our solar system and there is a black metallic looking planet around our sun?
    I believe he was looking at an image of Cybertron orbiting around its own sun. In Beast Machines Cybertron is shown to have a fixed orbit around a star - and Cybertronian time is measured according to this orbit (stellar cycles).

benben2142 Guest

This is were my package is right now, how much more longer? http://tracking.post.japanpost.jp/se...81JP&locale=en