Page 325 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 305315320321322323324325326327328329330335345 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 10424

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Is G1 Skids's roof panel made to be detachable? I.e. can it come off without being broken....theres nothing to indicate this in the instructions....

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Is G1 Skids's roof panel made to be detachable? I.e. can it come off without being broken....theres nothing to indicate this in the instructions....
    Yeh I just had a look at my G1 Skids - his roof isn't meant to be detachable but it can come off without breaking. It looks like the roof has two small protrusions which lock into two small slots on the figure.

My question - is anyone else experiencing some heavy delays on international parcels the past week or two? I had a parcel sent out USPS priority 10 days ago and it still hasn't hit Australian shores yet. Had another priority parcel take even longer just before this last one got sent.

Tis the season methinks?

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Yeh I just had a look at my G1 Skids - his roof isn't meant to be detachable but it can come off without breaking. It looks like the roof has two small protrusions which lock into two small slots on the figure.

My question - is anyone else experiencing some heavy delays on international parcels the past week or two? I had a parcel sent out USPS priority 10 days ago and it still hasn't hit Australian shores yet. Had another priority parcel take even longer just before this last one got sent.

Tis the season methinks?
    Great thanks - yeah I had a priority item arrive from the US last week and it took 14 business days to arrive..... im also still waiting for an item sent from germany via DHL over 18 business days grrrrr

Tis the season methinks?
    Yeah, it's been that way for the last couple of weeks. The 'Track and Confirm' system is mostly useless too, it tells me when parcels have left, but no update for 10 days.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

In my experience, international postage does slow down over this time of year as seasonal volumes increase.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Yeah, it's been that way for the last couple of weeks. The 'Track and Confirm' system is mostly useless too, it tells me when parcels have left, but no update for 10 days.
    Oh you know it Tobesmeister. Online tracking service is becoming more and more frustrating as the months go by.

I was just getting a tad worried since this priority parcel is taking hell long, but it's good to know it's not just me. I suppose it's to be expected bc of the time of the year. Heck, I could barely move around with my gf at the shops last Saturday bc there were so many people doing their early Christmas shopping.

Tis the season methinks?
    yes, i had a chat with customs some international items aret aking up to 10 days to process due to the large volume of incoming packages.

the christmas season as well as the strong dollar has a lot of international purchases coming in
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

How can I communicate via text on Transformers War For Cybertron?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    yes, i had a chat with customs some international items aret aking up to 10 days to process due to the large volume of incoming packages.

the christmas season as well as the strong dollar has a lot of international purchases coming in
    I can confirm that also. My last package sat for over a week before clearing customs. Hopefully I'll get Predaking soon because that's where he is right now. Makes me want to drive out there and pick it up.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]