Page 348 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 328338343344345346347348349350351352353358368 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

now

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    If you pre-order 2x figures, big ones from robotkingdom and you pay the amount, do they charge your shipping now or when the figures come in?
    You pay for the whole lot in one go, but they won't ship the order until the last figure comes into stock

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    You pay for the whole lot in one go, but they won't ship the order until the last figure comes into stock
    Good, beautiful Imma order the 2x new MP's pretty excited. Hehehe Cheers man.

Default Paperwork

Hi does anyone have a web link that shows the different japanese instuctions/paper catalogue inserts that came with takara g1 transformers?

When did the bio cards start being inserts?

Thanks

Will Takara release the RTS legends? I have been holding off buying megatron with the orange tip in hope of Takara releasing one without the stupid colour

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Hi does anyone have a web link that shows the different japanese instuctions/paper catalogue inserts that came with takara g1 transformers?

When did the bio cards start being inserts?

Thanks
    Sorry, what do you mean by inserts? Do you mean like collectible trading cards instead of clip and save? If so, it started in G2, but it was standardised during Beast Wars. And the bio cards in G2 were smaller, whereas Beast Wars was when they started making the same size as collectable cards (which is just pure win!)

I've noticed that Japanese Animated toys don't have this anymore and just print the tech specs as part of the instructions. Although the first time I saw this was with reissue God Ginrai -- the tech specs for God Ginrai was on a collectable card format, but the tech specs for Super Ginrai and Godbomber were printed on the instructions. And most Robot Masters toys had their tech specs printed on the packaging (clip and save style) instead of having cards.

Is the Movie 1 first release of camero 08' bumblebee have black painted eyes? Or was there a variant where the eyes were painted in black? As opposed to clear blue?

Can somebody tell me if this is legit or a KO?

Minty G1 Blitzwing

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Can somebody tell me if this is legit or a KO?

Minty G1 Blitzwing
    HighEndTFs didnt have any write up on KO Blitzwings (but yes, they have been KOed). From the pictures, the instruction sheet, the stampings on both wings, and the way the auction is structured, I'd say this is genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    HighEndTFs didnt have any write up on KO Blitzwings (but yes, they have been KOed). From the pictures, the instruction sheet, the stampings on both wings, and the way the auction is structured, I'd say this is genuine.
    Cheers (again!) HD