Page 355 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 335345350351352353354355356357358359360365375 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Ok so I just signed up to the transformers collectors club and I have to fax them a copy of my credit card front and back and photo id. thats all they asked for but should I send a customer or order number along with it?
    I only signed up a few days ago, and it was all done online.

Yeah but in the confirmation email they sent me it says that I have to fax them a copy of my credit card and photo id or they reserve the right to cancel my order. did you not get get the same email?
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Yeah but in the confirmation email they sent me it says that I have to fax them a copy of my credit card and photo id or they reserve the right to cancel my order. did you not get get the same email?
    You only have to do that if you haven't ordered anything from them before
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Yep I understand that and I haven't ordered from them before so I know I have to send them a fax with my details but what I wanted to know is should I send them a customer or order number along with it
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Default Brown Cardboard or White Plastic Board?

Okay so after some thinking about how I should store my boxed TFs I'm thinking of storing them in custom made boxes.

But should I make it out of brown cardboard or those white plastic board (they use at the Post Office)?

I'm not going to use metal/wood/acrylic plastics as I consider them too expensive/heavy/troublesome. But I have heard that cardboard makes good nesting grounds for spiders!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    But I have heard that cardboard makes good nesting grounds for spiders!
    Not to mention silverfish that love to eat holes in paper / cardboard If you're going down that path, make sure you place some camphor balls in there... oh, and wrap them up in a tissue otherwise they may stain your boxes.

Why not plastic tubs? They're durable, cost effective, and they won't attract unwanted pests.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Not to mention silverfish that love to eat holes in paper / cardboard If you're going down that path, make sure you place some camphor balls in there... oh, and wrap them up in a tissue otherwise they may stain your boxes.

Why not plastic tubs? They're durable, cost effective, and they won't attract unwanted pests.
    I like plastic tubs too, but most of the ones I see are too small to fit enough toys effectively, gotta keep looking around I guess for a better type of design.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    I like plastic tubs too, but most of the ones I see are too small to fit enough toys effectively, gotta keep looking around I guess for a better type of design.
    cheap $2 style shops often have a fair range of plastic tubs, sometimes though the stock rotates so it pays to have a look over a few weeks or months depending on how much of a hurry you are in to box up your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    cheap $2 style shops often have a fair range of plastic tubs, sometimes though the stock rotates so it pays to have a look over a few weeks or months depending on how much of a hurry you are in to box up your stuff.
    i've just bought 5 x 81 litre plastic tubs from big w. $20 each

they have lids, they're stackable, have wheels, handles and just look 10 times neater than a whole bunch of stacked boxes.

same tubs at dedicated storage shop were $49.

you can get quite alot into them.... 4 leader class figs & alot of chittys to protect them.

i cant recommend them enough.

although i'll stop.... you'd think i worked for big w ....lol

janda

Would the bonnet sticker for a G1 Tracks fit on the bonnet of a RTS Tracks?

I much prefer the G1 bonnet flames over the variations offered by Reprolabels.