Page 364 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 344354359360361362363364365366367368369374384 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Does anyone have any info on the 2010 mail-away base/stand and how it differs from the one included with Masterpiece MP-1L Convoy?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Does anyone know where in Vic you can get a masterpiece starscream G1 from?
    Searching for Classic Skywarp and Acid Storm. If anyone has them for sale please PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    i got an email yesterday (i think) that they will be shipped out in the this week
    Thanks Ill have to check my email too if they sent me a notice.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

For those that are interested (and I suspect there will not be many), I have updated my post on how to tell the difference between an original Goodbye Megatron set and if someone has replaced the toys/parts in it.

I have updated the Starscream portion.

This is the post: How to tell if your Goodbye Megatron giftset is genuine/ original?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Conlan View Post
    Have you tried any Toys R Us? I know they sell MP Ghost Starscream, same mold but a deadly $250 not counting the cost of paints to make him into a normal MP SS.

There was a small place on chapel street that had a whole range of masterpieces. Buuuut...I can't remember the name of the place or the exact address. I dont even know if they still have starscream. Jacked up prices too but thats to be expected. When im there next i'll be sure to take note of the address.

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    There was a small place on chapel street that had a whole range of masterpieces. Buuuut...I can't remember the name of the place or the exact address. I dont even know if they still have starscream. Jacked up prices too but thats to be expected. When im there next i'll be sure to take note of the address.
    Yeh I know a handful of places in Melbourne that stock MP's, including this one on Chapel. It's best if you just bought them online...unless you're prepared to pay the triple/quadruple the asking price.

On a side note, I recently visited that random Bazaar-what's it called on Chapel as well..The one that sells all that vintage and whacky stuff? Anyway they had a really beat up G1 Sixshot with no weapons for $150 plus a few other newer Transformers, including the black Sleep mode? Convoy MP for $200. Not much there, but if you're into weird smells and crazy classic stuff, this store is pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Have you tried any Toys R Us? I know they sell MP Ghost Starscream, same mold but a deadly $250 not counting the cost of paints to make him into a normal MP SS.
    TRU was where G1 coloured MP Starscream was initially sold in this country. Though they sold out quickly. But at $250 it's probably cheaper to import an MP Starscream yourself!

Silly greedy TRU... those Ghost Starscreams are still shelf warming, right? I hope they keep shelfwarming for a long time to come... haunting TRU!! *rattles.chains*

being from Sydney of late, I can't really suggest anything apart from

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Hasbro-Transf...item45f9c2c749

or if you don't mind the ghost,
    try this"

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRANSFORMERS-...item3cb549d40e