Page 367 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 347357362363364365366367368369370371372377387 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

TFC 21 blaster versus SDCC blaster - which one is better? Takara vs Hasbro but both made in China in G1 mold.
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

I don't know about SDCC Blaster, but I'm really happy with my TFC Blaster. It's just as good as my original G1 Blaster was when I got that minty knew in Xmas of '85. The vermillion on TFC Blaster looks a bit darker/reddish than G1 -- but it could be because my G1 Blaster's a bit faded after 20* years. The chest-door mechanism on the reissue also works really well, whereas my G1's jams easily (and has done so since early on).

And unlike some other reissues, there's no discernable difference between G1 and TFC Blaster... they're virtually identical. The only difference is probably just the copyright stampage (and possibly shade of vermillion if my G1 isn't that faded ). But I'm as pleased as peach w/ TFC Blaster and I highly recommend this toy.

If SDCC Blaster is as good as TFC Blaster then that won't disappoint either. But I personally can't comment as I don't own SDCC Blaster nor have ever seen him for myself IRL.

---------------------------------------
    *Before anyone jumps on my math, I got TFC Blaster in 2005, so it was 20 years since I got G1 Blaster! It got it in December too IIRC, which was the same month that I got G1 Blaster (since he was an Xmas pressie). Wow... never thought of that before. Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    TFC 21 blaster versus SDCC blaster - which one is better? Takara vs Hasbro but both made in China in G1 mold.
    Do you already have Ramhorn and Eject? If not, I'd say get the SDCC Blaster. The plastic colours of the TFC Blaster are arguably better. Otherwise, it's just a matter of price and which packaging you like better.

That was the only g1 blaster mould I had ever owned so I cant really make a comparison... just interested to know why you are asking?

Were you not satisfied with it?

Very satisfied However, a mate wants Blaster. I initially bought SDCC Blaster for him. I'm thinking of keeping SDCC and give him the TFC version instead

Just wondering how do the scale/sizes match up between kabaya candy figs/ normal legends class and WST?

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    Just wondering how do the scale/sizes match up between kabaya candy figs/ normal legends class and WST?
    Kabaya figs are bigger than Legends figs - almost Scout sized, but not quite.

As for WST, I don't own any, so can't help you out there.

WSTs are ... well, tiny! Legends figures just tower over them. "WST" is just a slang name which Anglophone fans have given to this line, the actual name is Kyokushou Henkei which means "Extremely Small Transformations" and they are _extremely_ small. WST Ravage is only 1mm wide! You didn't see my WSTs when you saw my collection, gdmetro? They were lined up in front of the TV next to those Beast Wars PVCs (mebbe you didn't notice them cos they are so darn small )

Very satisfied However, a mate wants Blaster. I initially bought SDCC Blaster for him. I'm thinking of keeping SDCC and give him the TFC version instead
    Which has more tapes to go with it? keep that instead
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Which has more tapes to go with it? keep that instead
    exactly what i was thinking.