Page 389 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 369379384385386387388389390391392393394399409 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

It's invasion of the Transformer Body snatchers!! Oh btw sheer terror and agony as your body is ripped apart... more like DEAD as your body is ripped apart, so when the Tfs transform back to beast mode Kaplunk, a big gorilla lies on the ground motionless bleeding... why because its DEAD mwahahahahahah!!

ah well interesting idea Gok, but not for kids definitely.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

For those who need to know...

I have completed documenting my Osaka Trip with LOTS of pictures of the G1 stuff in each and every toy shop that has them.

You can see it here - Heroic's Osaka Transformers toy shopping guide

I have also provided links to all related Osaka posts at the end of this post, which has also been updated with pictures of my activities there. Here are the links for convenience.

Osaka Day 1 - Hero Gangu, Jungle, G-One Capsule and Mandarake Shinsaibashi
    Osaka Day 2 - Mandarake Umeda, redux Hero Gangu, Entertainment Zone Jungle and G-One Capsule
    Osaka Day 3 - The final raid
    Osaka acquisitions tally!
    Market Watch - KOs in Japan
    Pre-Transformers , Diaclone/ Car Robot No.18 "Marlboor" Wheeljack MIB, unused
    Fight! Super Robot Life LP with poster (1985)

HD, which shop sold the henkei ratchets for Y5000? (PM sent)
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 7th June 2011 at 09:52 AM.
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Wow, you found KOs in Japan! That's rare! I've never seen KOs in Japan, and I know of Japanese fans who buy KOs when they find them, simply because of the sheer novelty because it's such a rarity there! (note that in saying this I am note condoning this behaviour)

What did you think about the prices at Hero Gangu? I've never been to Osaka myself (the thought of everyone walking around speaking Kansaiben dialect amuses me but ) - but I've seen some of their G1 prices in their magazine ads... looks super expensive to me, but then again I consider anything above RRP to be expensive ( ) -- how about by your standards - did you think their prices were okay?

Anyone shopped from animetoyzone.com ?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Anyone shopped from animetoyzone.com ?
    no but i had a look and they didnt sell revoltechs or figmas but they do sell transformers! just mostly KO stuff (classics ultra magnus, seekers and g1 giftsets)

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    no but i had a look and they didnt sell revoltechs or figmas but they do sell transformers! just mostly KO stuff (classics ultra magnus, seekers and g1 giftsets)
    Thanks! Didn't see those. was just looking and the classics trailer at WST Hot Rod.
    I think someone here said he thinks he bought a KO WST Hot Rod. This is probably one of those.

how about this? http://www.gkworld.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    how about this? http://www.gkworld.com/
    NIce Find Jazzcomp! Im so loving that website! They got the Figurearts Bleach stuff for half price! So many Bleach stuff! I made an account hehehehe. Ill be prolly spending time buying from them when I get back.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Default Where to buy those exclusive cardboard ADMIT-ONE movie tickets?

Does anyone know where I can buy those special movie tickets/cardboard cards that have an admit-one to any Event Cinemas?

The card is postcard-sized and on the front has the movie poster but on the back has 'ADMIT ONE' and can be used at all sponsored cinemas EVEN in sessions with no free cards.

I'm looking to buy 2 for DOTM as a gift for one of my previous employers who's helped me get a new job.