Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Got a question, why is there such a massive delay between Animated airing and Animated Toys coming out? It just seems so weird from a marketing and sales point of view that the toys won't hit till six months after the shows been around and either flopped or succeeded. At least by tying it in, you'd think that would help sales and the brand profile.

they're doing the waiting game....till you dying for it then would the animated toys be released to us "the tired, hungry seagulls" again

benben2142 Guest

Default Movie Exclusive

Hey guys just wonder whats sam's club and whats best buy mean because I got the best buy movie ratchet with metalic finish from a friend in HK http://www.tfarchive3.com/toys/check...tion_movie.php

Sam's Club and Best Buy are both stores in America.

benben2142 Guest

Then how did my relatives get beast buy metalic ratchet from hk there are hk stcikers underneath the box also it's not a ko

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    Then how did my relatives get beast buy metalic ratchet from hk there are hk stcikers underneath the box also it's not a ko
    The store must have imported or bulk buy from America and hence selling them there benben

It is not uncommon for US store exclusives to turn up in other chains outside the USA. We received stock of the Kaybee Toys exclusive Machine Wars line here in Australia, despite the fact that this company has no presence here.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

benben2142 Guest

Hey how long do you think the encore Ironhide and TM Beast Convoy will take to get here from HLJ?

Average postage time from HLJ is around ten days, benben. This is for Sydney and is an average - I've had stuff take 6 days and others take over 2 weeks. Also, this is from the time that HLJ dispatch, not when the order is taken or the card charged.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

dirge, is that for SAL or EMS? there's a difference.
    which postage method did you choose benben???
    i won't be surprised if you've chosen EMS