Page 408 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 388398403404405406407408409410411412413418428 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Can someone please help me. In the picture is a Generations Deluxe Class Darkmount and as shown the in photo beneath the red shoulder is a spilt hinge. Is this the same with all of them? Or is mine actually broken, because on the opposing side it's fine and has no splits or cracks.
    yours is broken. mine has no splits/cracks in either shoulder area

Hasbro's QC issues. Dang, now I gotta go out and exchange him.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    yours is broken. mine has no splits/cracks in either shoulder area

Does anyone have any good website references of the history of minispies before they were incorporated with g1 transformers? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Does anyone have any good website references of the history of minispies before they were incorporated with g1 transformers? Thanks

There's not really much known about them before they were Transformers. And just finding out that they weren't new to Transformers was news to me.

The best info I could find out about them, as to where they were from originally, was this review here.

It mentions that they were from a line called Mecha Warrior, and released in red and blue (hasbro did blue, yellow and white).
    I couldn't find anything online about that line though... so info on when and how they were released is still a mystery.
    Even the tfwiki has no info on them, and that's usually a good place to start.
    Other dedicated pre-TFs sites had nothing as well. And since it is so long ago, it's unlikely anyone at Hasbro would know anymore.

Can Transformers Vault the book be bought at Aussie retail? If so, how much is it?

Can Transformers Vault the book be bought at Aussie retail? If so, how much is it?
    Yes and it was ~$30 during the toy sales at KMart (iirc, haven't really looked for it since...)

$29 at target, though i havent seen one there for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    There's not really much known about them before they were Transformers. And just finding out that they weren't new to Transformers was news to me.

The best info I could find out about them, as to where they were from originally, was this review here.

It mentions that they were from a line called Mecha Warrior, and released in red and blue (hasbro did blue, yellow and white).
    I couldn't find anything online about that line though... so info on when and how they were released is still a mystery.
    Even the tfwiki has no info on them, and that's usually a good place to start.
    Other dedicated pre-TFs sites had nothing as well. And since it is so long ago, it's unlikely anyone at Hasbro would know anymore.
    Thanks Griffin, interesting thats theres not much out there but not surprising. Will keep looking and see if I can dig anything up.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Thanks Griffin, interesting thats theres not much out there but not surprising. Will keep looking and see if I can dig anything up.
    http://www.munnen.nl/transformers/me...r_mini_spy.htm

From Fred and Devvi:

And a couple of other pics: