Page 482 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 462472477478479480481482483484485486487492502 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

B'Boom - The Beast Wars TargetMaster.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Dinosaurer and Megazarak reissues please TakaraTomy.

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    B'Boom - The Beast Wars TargetMaster.
    I consider Stampy and Break to be more more like BW Targetmasters, considering that their weapon modes are designed to be held by other Maximals. But B'Booms artillery mode is definitely very, very cool. Particularly for Apache (identical toy), as BWII canon depicts it as a berserker rage attack mode... it's like, "Don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry."

How hard do you think it is to invent a practical grey plastic for Transformers that doesn't look awful? Hasbro must be aware that we have issues with the grey they use, is there not someone in plastics who can come up with something aesthetically better that doesn't break their budget? (I'm seriously asking, not just making a comment. I just saw the new Masterpiece Optimus Prime and once again the grey looks terrible. Is it no longer possible to colour-and-shade-match the grey to how it looked in 1984.)

How can i get, or, where can i download - a copy of the ozformers matrix logo so i could submit some banners of my own?

@ Sky Shadow, beats me why the grey plastics are so shit. Several offenders that spring to mind are from the RID and Energon toylines, where it apears as though there has been a base of white and the grey pigment has been mixed through but not until a uniform grey was formed. Pale sections, shiny sections, darker sections... all within a sqare inch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Out of interest, should I have gotten a shipping notice on my BotCon boxed set from FunPub yet?
    Bump? Does anyone know?

(Thanks MindsetOverhaul. Here):

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

How hard do you think it is to invent a practical grey plastic for Transformers that doesn't look awful? Hasbro must be aware that we have issues with the grey they use, is there not someone in plastics who can come up with something aesthetically better that doesn't break their budget? (I'm seriously asking, not just making a comment. I just saw the new Masterpiece Optimus Prime and once again the grey looks terrible. Is it no longer possible to colour-and-shade-match the grey to how it looked in 1984.)
    For their Kreos, there was a very nice silvery block on all of them for some pieces.

It did have some swirls though, so maybe that could be why it isn't used on the mainline stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    For their Kreos, there was a very nice silvery block on all of them for some pieces.

It did have some swirls though, so maybe that could be why it isn't used on the mainline stuff.
    I know what swirls you mean as they were present in older 'silvery' plastic TF toys.

Frankly, I prefer the swirls than the dull Hasbro grey which sticks out and looks 'unfinished' as if someone had forgotten to paint the part.

Out of interest, should I have gotten a shipping notice on my BotCon boxed set from FunPub yet?
    both my brother and myself didnt get shipping notices from them

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    both my brother and myself didnt get shipping notices from them
    either did i, but it still got here
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast