Page 514 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 494504509510511512513514515516517518519524534 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Pay rates in Australia have been better than the UK for a long time, 5FDP, even when the pound was stronger. This is how they stand now: http://www.bobinoz.com/blog/10153/au...part-two-2012/ Minimum wages are also much higher in Aus than the UK, which is one of the reasons for higher retail prices, because Aussie companies have to pay the shop staff. And there's a UK wage freeze now, so the gulf between Aus and UK is likely to continue to grow.
    I don't know what to tell you. We all worked in the same industry and still do - Telecommunications, and they relocated to the UK to perform the exact same roles but at a higher pay. I would have made the move myself if it weren't for the fact that I'm married and had a child on the way at the time. Put it this way - they wouldn't have relocated all the way to the UK if they were going to be worse off financially I guess you just have to be in the right industry.

The last part of my comment was a mere observation based on what I have paid for Transformers in the last 10 years of collecting and not necessarily in relation to the first part of my comment.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

My brother works in the UK and he gets phenomenonally fantastic pay over there (he's in the finance sector).

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Has anyone had any issues with their Device Label Soundwave?

I have not transformed mine in a while, and have kept it on display in robot mode. The other day I tried transforming it but the head will not go all the way down as so it is possible to close the cover piece over Tried unscrewing the back to open it but its clipped on as well, so I did not progress any further.
    Nope, but then he's been sitting in his box all this time. If I pass by it, I'll have a look see.

Anybody know what animal/monster Repugnus is supposed to be? I just realised that he is an early version of the Botcon drone bugs Dirge and co.

Eehhh... some kind of insectoid/buglike monster... thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Eehhh... some kind of insectoid/buglike monster... thing.
    Aaah, I see. I thought it might have been based on a known monster, you like a chupakabra or something. Obviously not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Aaah, I see. I thought it might have been based on a known monster, you like a chupakabra or something. Obviously not.
    That's exactly what we need - Transformers that turn into real-life make-believe monsters Or even Star Wars-like monsters? Potential?

That's exactly what we need - Transformers that turn into real-life make-believe monsters Or even Star Wars-like monsters? Potential?
    Look up Vintage Horror Movie Series on TFwiki sometime.

A Gryphon, Kukulcan, Hydra would be excellent - especially the Gryphon.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they'd make a proper Generations version of each of the Terrorcons - forming a modern day Abominus would be simply , WOW!

Hun-gurrr - 2 headed Dragon
    Cutthroat - a Harpy
    Sinnetwin - an Orthus
    Rippersnapper - a land walking Jaws
    Blot - dunno what it is , maybe a sasquatch?, or as the Tfwiki says - a NOSE monster heheeheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Look up Vintage Horror Movie Series on TFwiki sometime.
    Lol. If those were intended to be Decepticons, then they need to make an Autobot Scooby-doo

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    A Gryphon, Kukulcan, Hydra would be excellent - especially the Gryphon.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they'd make a proper Generations version of each of the Terrorcons - forming a modern day Abominus would be simply , WOW!

Hun-gurrr - 2 headed Dragon
    Cutthroat - a Harpy
    Sinnetwin - an Orthus
    Rippersnapper - a land walking Jaws
    Blot - dunno what it is , maybe a sasquatch?, or as the Tfwiki says - a NOSE monster heheeheh
    That would be awesome! Somebody needs to pick up the pace and bring that to fruition!
    If Cutthroat was to be Harpy, then would he/she be a femcon as well?
    Blot - I always saw him as a monster that hunts through trapping its prey: Crab-like claws, a shiny black 'Alien' like head suitable for hiding, small legs that can't run fast