Page 529 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 509519524525526527528529530531532533534539549 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 10424

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

If anyone here has a Fortress, Grand or Brave Maximus box that's accessible, could you please tell me what the dimensions are? I'm trying to clear space in the closet of my Transformatorium for Encore Maximus' box (I've already made shelf space for him ), and my Brave Maximus box is really deeply buried so it's not easily accessible for me. If someone could measure their box and post the dimensions then that would save me a heap of trouble. Thanks!

So, After getting through most of Beast wars (I've got about 8 eps to go, will finish this week and loving it. Easily my favourite TF cartoon), I want an Optimus Primal toy (Gotta love those toy ads, they really work)

As far as different types go, I like the Optimal Optimus mold, it kicks arse and has 4 modes. Pretty cool.

So what's it like as a toy? Any good?? Is there a difference between Hasbro and Takara versions? etc, etc.

Cheers for the help. I'll probably get a Megs later but for now OP will do.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    If anyone here has a Fortress, Grand or Brave Maximus box that's accessible, could you please tell me what the dimensions are? I'm trying to clear space in the closet of my Transformatorium for Encore Maximus' box (I've already made shelf space for him ), and my Brave Maximus box is really deeply buried so it's not easily accessible for me. If someone could measure their box and post the dimensions then that would save me a heap of trouble. Thanks!
    I think someone asked this in another thread recently?? It was to work out shipping. I had a look but can't find the post Sorry Gok
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Griffin just bought one, right?

Why is Masterpiece Megs scaled so much taller than other MP's especially against Prime 10 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Why is Masterpiece Megs scaled so much taller than other MP's especially against Prime 10 ?
    He was made to scale with MP-01 I believe, which is significantly larger than the new MP-10
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

That's right. Here's an awkward photo of him and the other MPs from the time.

I hope they make a new MP Megs, that's a g2 version so I can actually buy it!
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    That's right. Here's an awkward photo of him and the other MPs from the time.

I hope they make a new MP Megs, that's a g2 version so I can actually buy it!
    I was thinking the same thing the other day tinyJazz. Enough primes already give us another megs - a Tank one so we don't have to be bothered with licenses and police clearances and all that BS. Plus an MP tank would be awesome, just dont make the transformation a panel former I hope just to complicate it...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

What happened to G1 Skyfire after the movie? Was he ever seen or heard from again, or did he also have an off-screen demise?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    What happened to G1 Skyfire after the movie? Was he ever seen or heard from again, or did he also have an off-screen demise?
    A quick TFwiki search reveals he (or one of the myriad Autobot lookalikes) showed up to die in Dark Awakening. Of course, so did the Aerialbots and they showed up fine and dandy later, so my theory is that Sky Lynx ate him.

Eeh... it's the G1 cartoon. Characters just randomly appeared and disappeared as if they'd been (or never been) there the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    so my theory is that Sky Lynx ate him.
    Ha ha ha... or maybe he got sick of all the other Autobots teasing him about Robotech.

"So Skyfire... when your mum gets mad, is she Ma'Cross?"
    "@%#$! you!!"
    #ragequit