Page 611 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 591601606607608609610611612613614615616621631 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 10424

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I got a spare micromaster Flak in a lot of bots and he is a different green to my other Flak. This new one is a much cleaner green where as the other one is more olive drab. Anyone got any info on this?
    Cheers, Ken
    I just checked my Micromasters. Flak and Sunrunner who he was gang-molded with do not match the picture on TFwiki, but do match the picture on tfu. neither site mentions this change in color. I guess it was a running change, but it would be good to know for sure.

Is anyone here a current/active member of Michael Bay's Shoot for the Edit forum?
    I've been trying to join it since early June, but the registration page is always saying that it has been disabled by the Admin... which I thought at first was just to prevent new registrations while the Admin was cleaning up the forum and member databases.
    But in the last 6 weeks I've been re-checking, there have been several new members joining during that time (the "newest member" bit at the bottom of the main table).

So my question is to anyone currently a member there, for them to answer or ask - has the Admin prevented Australians (or non-Americans) from registering there now (if it detects certain IPs)... and if it is just Australians, was it due to the actions of one or two fans who have now spoilt it for the rest of us?

If there is a legit reason, but would stir up trouble if mentioned publicly, just PM me, or see if there is a way for others to still be able to join.
    Thanks.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Is anyone here a current/active member of Michael Bay's Shoot for the Edit forum?
    I've been trying to join it since early June, but the registration page is always saying that it has been disabled by the Admin... which I thought at first was just to prevent new registrations while the Admin was cleaning up the forum and member databases.
    But in the last 6 weeks I've been re-checking, there have been several new members joining during that time (the "newest member" bit at the bottom of the main table).

So my question is to anyone currently a member there, for them to answer or ask - has the Admin prevented Australians (or non-Americans) from registering there now (if it detects certain IPs)... and if it is just Australians, was it due to the actions of one or two fans who have now spoilt it for the rest of us?

If there is a legit reason, but would stir up trouble if mentioned publicly, just PM me, or see if there is a way for others to still be able to join.
    Thanks.
    New (automatic) registrations have been closed since June. Check the first post in this thread for more information, and what you need to do to register.

One thing has always bugged me about AEC. I never saw all the way to the end of Energon, but it doesn't make any sense how in Energon the Autobot's are on Earth working with Humans then at the start of Cybertron the Autobot's have never been to Earth.

Because of that I always assumed Cybertron was a standalone story like RID, but according to this page on TFwiki I found the other day I am wrong. So how are the two stories in the same continuity?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So how are the two stories in the same continuity?
    A wizard did it. The general explanation is something like: the "Unicron black hole" that is threatening Cybertron has warped reality itself so much that the Autobots and Decepticons have forgotten coming to Earth or didn't actually come to Earth in the first place.

I believe Galaxy Force is completely distinct from the previous series, but in the Western market, Cybertron was officialy a sequel to Energon but the only real connection is the cameo appearance of a few of the kids from Armada and Energon at the very end.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    New (automatic) registrations have been closed since June. Check the first post in this thread for more information, and what you need to do to register.
    You know, I actually read that topic back in June but must have missed that bit (or it wasn't updated when I read it)... I was checking all over the site when I saw people were still registering, but couldn't see anything in the FAQ or help section... or in any other topic.

I'll try that, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    A wizard did it. The general explanation is something like: the "Unicron black hole" that is threatening Cybertron has warped reality itself so much that the Autobots and Decepticons have forgotten coming to Earth or didn't actually come to Earth in the first place.
    That sounds like a SyFy Original Movie's crappy made up science plot device. I guess I shouldn't expect good plausible story from a kids show. Sigh.

Actually I think that explanation comes from the TF Club comics (so crappy made up science plot applies). The cartoon didn't even bother trying to explain the inconsistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I believe Galaxy Force is completely distinct from the previous series, but in the Western market, Cybertron was officialy a sequel to Energon but the only real connection is the cameo appearance of a few of the kids from Armada and Energon at the very end.
    ^That's correct.

In Japan, Transformers Galaxy Force was intended to be a separate continuity from Micron Legend (Armada) and Super Link (Energon), but Hasbro insisted on making Cybertron in the same continuity. I've never watched Cybertron (only ever watched Galaxy Force), but I can easily imagine that Cybertron's premise would certainly feel shoehorned. Sure glad Hasbro doesn't awkwardly shoehorn continuities anymore!

Gok do you just read TF wiki 24/7?