Page 702 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 682692697698699700701702703704705706707712722 ... LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 10411

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Anyone know any good places in Mildura (VIC) to look for various TF merchandise? Taking the family for an overnight trip today

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Thanks! Link describes the other primes but don't think it specifies what is specific to TFC prime.
    The other option is that you could take a picture of the bits you're suspicious about and we can tell you if there's anything dodgy going on.

I am not thinking there's anything dodgy. I really just want to check since I'm a noob regarding this.

I only have in-package pics because the toy is still overseas. Below is the ebay description.
    I particularly will enjoy the forthcoming reboot that hopefully removes the campy-jokes and gets back to business.
    Here, these Japanese Takara Collections are re-issues of the original series in beautiful box sets.

To the best of my knowledge, these sets have been unopened and untouched but some of the original tape has been removed and Im fairly positive someone opened them to look but not touch.

This auction is for both Megatron and Optimus Prime!
    Optimus Prime comes with: Optimus Prime Cab Section, Silver Trailer/Combat Deck Section, Scout Car Roller
    Exclusive Ring Binder For The TFC Series, TF Playing cards and lots more!

Megatron comes with: Unmodified Megatron figure, Book-style Display Box, Weapons and accessories and more.

^ The diecast colour doesn't the plastic. On all my G1 Prime's the paint on the diecast matches the plastic colour very closely. I don't have this particular version of G1 Prime so it may have issues with colour I'm unaware of, but I have 3 different reissues of him with no problem.

MP-10's height? (Up to tip of horns) Also, anywhere that has MP-10 in stock please. (Takara)
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    ^ The diecast colour doesn't the plastic. On all my G1 Prime's the paint on the diecast matches the plastic colour very closely. I don't have this particular version of G1 Prime so it may have issues with colour I'm unaware of, but I have 3 different reissues of him with no problem.
    yeah - http://tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/897/ seems to match the colour. Could this be just an effect of lighting (taken by an Iphone 5s/4?) There is pinkimus prime - hasbro reissue (should have shorter smoke stacks).
    Ebay link for more photos

The seller could have been duped just the same if he didn't know.

Here are some more online pics - UK - pre owned

another ebay link bit better matching

Angry CA decepticon blog pics link

UK online seller - maybe it's just QC issue

Megatran Guest

Question

There's an eBay seller by the name of wheeljackslab who sells a heap of TFs. Has anyone bought from this guy? If so, does the seller come recommended?

JC, If it helps, my single taped MiSB TFC Optimus' cab doesn't match the plastic either
    From what i can see, everything else does appear to be in order

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    There's an eBay seller by the name of wheeljackslab who sells a heap of TFs. Has anyone bought from this guy? If so, does the seller come recommended?
    Read this whole thread: www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=3285
    Then this one: www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=4409

Then use your judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    I am not thinking there's anything dodgy. I really just want to check since I'm a noob regarding this.

I only have in-package pics because the toy is still overseas.
    Then don't worry about it, it's probably fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    JC, If it helps, my single taped MiSB TFC Optimus' cab doesn't match the plastic either
    From what i can see, everything else does appear to be in order
    Thanks, ST!

package was opened by my brother and one of prime's smoke stacks is broken
    So much for MIB.

Last edited by jazzcomp; 8th March 2014 at 09:49 PM.