Page 706 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 686696701702703704705706707708709710711716726 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 10424

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Is there a difference between the Takara G1 key chain TFs and the other version (Fun something)?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Is there a difference between the Takara G1 key chain TFs and the other version (Fun something)?
    Some of the Takara ones are black? (The 'Fun' companies were Fun4All/Basic Fun.) I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of knockoffs too, so you just need to ensure it's from one of the three official companies above.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Some of the Takara ones are black? (The 'Fun' companies were Fun4All/Basic Fun.) I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of knockoffs too, so you just need to ensure it's from one of the three official companies above.
    Can you differentiate between those official manufacturers?

After more than an hour of skull-crushing I finally managed to get the Darth Vader/Death Star transformed into a perfect sphere. God my hands hurt. My only question now is there anywhere to store the lightsaber? Everything else seems to have a home.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    After more than an hour of skull-crushing I finally managed to get the Darth Vader/Death Star transformed into a perfect sphere. God my hands hurt. My only question now is there anywhere to store the lightsaber? Everything else seems to have a home.
    Unfortunately, the light saber is not storable in his Death Star alt mode.

No where specific, but if I remember right (it has been a long time since I handled the figure) there should be plenty of empty space under the shell to fit it.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

There is room to shove it between his folded legs and body.

Is Generations Drift a good figure? He looks pretty good and from what I've read in the review thread he seems pretty nice. His Blurr redeco looks nice as well. Should I get him?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    There is room to shove it between his folded legs and body.
    I can't seem to find the sweet spot to jam it in, don't know if I really want to force it

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Is Generations Drift a good figure? He looks pretty good and from what I've read in the review thread he seems pretty nice. His Blurr redeco looks nice as well. Should I get him?
    Both Drift and Blurr are nice figures. Blurr might not look like much from the images but is far more convincing once you have him in-hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Drift review thread
    Blurr review thread