Page 708 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 688698703704705706707708709710711712713718728 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 10411

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    What's the clear red Megatron that comes with MP Soundblaster supposed to reference?
    Nothing comes to mind in terms of the cartoons (based off the two times I've watched/rewatch Headmasters). Seems like it was just handy to use the same colour plastic as Soundblaster's energon cubes. Since Soundblaster did not interact with Megatron in the cartoon, maybe they felt that it didn't fit the scene for him to be holding Megs.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

What's the clear red Megatron that comes with MP Soundblaster supposed to reference?
    Hate plague Galvatron? Since he comes with a red Energon cube, maybe it's an Energon weapon.

The other releases of the MP Megatron gun all are obvious. MP-01/MP-04 are Megatron, MP-02 is Diaclone Megatron. The MP-13 version is Megatron again, but is a slight remould of the MP-01 version to basically make it a little more sturdy. This red Megatron is just out of left field.

Megaplex colours might've been better. :/

Megatran Guest

I've noticed the 5 digit alpha numeric code is NOT punched on a few of my TF box packaging. Are these unauthorised production runs, or worst still KOs? Or have I got nothing to worry about?

It references the laziness of the Design and production team at Taktom to come up with a legitimately original accessory to come with MP SoundBlaster.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    It references the laziness of the Design and production team at Taktom to come up with a legitimately original accessory to come with MP SoundBlaster.
    I think you figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I've noticed the 5 digit alpha numeric code is NOT punched on a few of my TF box packaging. Are these unauthorised production runs, or worst still KOs? Or have I got nothing to worry about?
    Which figures in particular and what was your source for them? Some of us might have the same ones and can check. It's not something I've ever looked for on packaging, I've seen it but never taken much notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Hate plague Galvatron? Since he comes with a red Energon cube, maybe it's an Energon weapon.
    Don't you remember that episode where Soundblaster did that thing with the stuff? Then had a clear red Megatron like gun that he shot some Autobots with or something.

And then they had energon cake.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|