Page 727 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 707717722723724725726727728729730731732737747 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

What are people's thoughts on AOE Slug and Scorn 'filling in' as Cybertronian Dinobots to go with FOC Grimlock? Do you think they suit well?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    What are people's thoughts on AOE Slug and Scorn 'filling in' as Cybertronian Dinobots to go with FOC Grimlock? Do you think they suit well?
    I love the figures personally. But I won't be happy if Grimlock has a team of randoms with him. I just want the original 5

They'll eventually be serving as Dinobots (along with Strafe and Slash, and Slog and Snarl if they actually turn up) in my roughly* CHURG-based collection, but that's along with AOE Grimlock. I'm not sure how well they go with Generations Grimlock being as they're not in anything like the G1 Dinobots in colour or appearance (thank god, Hasbro grey everywhere ugh). I'm just happy to finally be getting a full set of Dinobots, after getting just one in Generations, three in Animated, one in Classics, two in Energon, and the Armada/Universe/RID/whatever ones being impossible to find at non-scalper prices.

*very roughly. It's got toys from BW, AEC, the movies, Animated, and Prime as well as CHURG.

No

Fair enough. I just think they look more Cybertronian (like FOC Kickback) in style.

Fair enough. I just think they look more Cybertronian (like FOC Kickback) in style.
    So more like a bug than a dinosaur ? I would of loved them to of had the style of the actual Dinobots in FoC. Oh boy, I wish we got the FoC Dinobots oh and Trypticon

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I cannot complete the last stage of transforming Age of Extinction Deluxe Crosshairs. Whenever I place the lower door panels into position, the rear side parts pop out and vice versa. I think it's the big rubber panels that's getting in the way, but I can't seem to find a way to make them fit. Instructions have been useless and I've watched video reviews which haven't helped either. It really doesn't help when every video reviewer is transforming the toy from car to robot, even though it's packaged in robot mode. This toy is so frustrating, it's making toys like Big Convoy, BT Grimlock and MP Megatron look good.

Could someone please advise me on how to transform this toy?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    *bump* Help please.
    Here's some pics detailing the trouble I've been having with AoE Crosshairs...

Please help!

Mixing different lines & aesthetics is a no-no for me & would wreak havoc upstairs .
    Last edited by Sinnertwin; 14th May 2014 at 11:55 PM.

Is it just me but does Bot Shots Cindersaur share the same colour scheme (purple with blue face) as G1 Cindersaur but have a beak and talons more reminiscent of Flamefeather?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Is it just me but does Bot Shots Cindersaur share the same colour scheme (purple with blue face) as G1 Cindersaur but have a beak and talons more reminiscent of Flamefeather?
    Maybe they are the long lost love child
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|