Page 733 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 713723728729730731732733734735736737738743753 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,330 of 10411

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Any idea what AoE Deluxe Stinger's gonna look like?
    Probably a Red version of wave 3 deluxe bumblebee? With of course a different head.

Disclosure: Not a question -- Just a fun story.

I'm currently in the USA. I wasn't able to be over here for BotCon unfortunately, but as the theme was rubbish, who really cares?

Anyway. I walked into a Comic and Collectibles shop in Anaheim called Phat Collectibles. I checked out their Action Figures section and it was nice to see a case and a half full of Transformers from all generations on display and for sale. There was a little tub of random action figure parts in the section, and riffling through, I found the chain gun, saw and maces for Fox Kids Rhinox. There was a Fox Kids Rhinox for sale in the cabinet, without the accessories, so I called the guy behind the desk over and told him to match them up and put the price up!

Verno -- International Beast Wars Completist!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Probably a Red version of wave 3 deluxe bumblebee? With of course a different head.
    Doesn't Stinger have a different alt mode? They'll probably reshell the vehicle parts. W3 DLX BB doesn't look as bad as I'd first thought.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Ahh, Cliffjumper returns

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Doesn't Stinger have a different alt mode? They'll probably reshell the vehicle parts.
    Like that'd stop HasTak.

I really wish Stinger was like a wave 1 fig, and then Bumblebee can be the retool for a change. Not enough Decepticons in the AoE line for my liking!

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    I really wish Stinger was like a wave 1 fig, and then Bumblebee can be the retool for a change. Not enough Decepticons in the AoE line for my liking!
    Probably why I've enjoyed these toys so much

Probably why I've enjoyed these toys so much
    So who have your Autobots been fighting against? One thing I really loved about Beast Wars (and Machine Wars) was the nearly even split between goodies and baddies. I collected most of my early BW toys in versus sets, so each time I got a Maximal, there was also a Predacon for him to fight.

I've personally been using Decepticons from other lines to fight, just yesterday I had AoE Drift battling Battle In Space Cyclonus, but of course, that's completely "out of universe." And while I do enjoy playing out-of-universe campaigns from time to time, I do also like to play "in-universe", and this option is limited atm because I only have Galvatron for my AoE 'Bots to battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Disclosure: Not a question -- Just a fun story.

I'm currently in the USA. I wasn't able to be over here for BotCon unfortunately, but as the theme was rubbish, who really cares?

Anyway. I walked into a Comic and Collectibles shop in Anaheim called Phat Collectibles. I checked out their Action Figures section and it was nice to see a case and a half full of Transformers from all generations on display and for sale. There was a little tub of random action figure parts in the section, and riffling through, I found the chain gun, saw and maces for Fox Kids Rhinox. There was a Fox Kids Rhinox for sale in the cabinet, without the accessories, so I called the guy behind the desk over and told him to match them up and put the price up!

Verno -- International Beast Wars Completist!
    That's funny and very honest of you

Has there been any update of a Hasbro MP Sideswipe release since it was mentioned in that leaked/hacked list of upcoming Hasbro product a while ago?
    Which brings us to where we are today...