Page 750 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 730740745746747748749750751752753754755760770 ... LastLast
Results 7,491 to 7,500 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

The G1 OP they're using these days isn't from the original version either.

http://fredsworkshop.com/vprime.html

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    If some parts of the MP-1 mould were unusable and had to be remade after 8 years of use how is the G1 Convoy mould still in such good shape after 30 years?
    I'm pretty sure the original mould wasn't in good shape after thirty weeks. There have been countless G1 Optimus moulds. And G2 Optimus Prime moulds. The 'current' one is a Frankenstein's monster of various moulds past.

The post 2000 G1 Optimus Prime reissue is mostly the 1993 G2 Optimus Prime mould with reconstructed arms. According to Takara, rebuilding the arms was extremely expensive, although we've seen HasTak make their money back from that venture by re-reissuing this figure so many times!

Transformer mum Guest

Default Transformer mum needs advice.

Dear experienced transformer peoples.
    My 14 yr old son has been collecting transformers since he was three (ok I promised him a thunderbird and couldn't find one and ended up with a transformer).
    My problem is that he has saved birthday money etc to buy PX01 genesis from robot world. We picked it up from the post office this weekend only to find a box with everything but the transformer in it. It came from Steven Chen in Hong Kong. Has anyone had any dealings with these people. Have we just wasted our money. We have advised PayPal but have no idea what has happened.
    Not had much to do with the internet, and this is my first question I have ever asked, yes I am IT challenged, but the look on his face (and mine) has galvanised me Into action.
    No idea whether this is even the right place to start, but here's hoping.
    Thanks. Transformer mum

Steven Chen is from Robot Kingdom, a reputable site many of us here use, so i would expect them to help you sort it out if you contacted them direct.

Could someone provide me with a scan from Windblade #4 of the two particular characters that a fan like myself might have an interest in seeing?

I don't want to give spoilers, so I've made that as ambiguous as I could...

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Could someone provide me with a scan from Windblade #4 of the two particular characters that a fan like myself might have an interest in seeing?

I don't want to give spoilers, so I've made that as ambiguous as I could...
    How about just going to Comixology and buying a copy instead of pirating.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    How about just going to Comixology and buying a copy instead of pirating.
    I don't think two panels counts as pirating
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I don't think two panels counts as pirating
    I like you.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Transformer mum View Post
    Dear experienced transformer peoples.
    My 14 yr old son has been collecting transformers since he was three (ok I promised him a thunderbird and couldn't find one and ended up with a transformer).
    My problem is that he has saved birthday money etc to buy PX01 genesis from robot world. We picked it up from the post office this weekend only to find a box with everything but the transformer in it. It came from Steven Chen in Hong Kong. Has anyone had any dealings with these people. Have we just wasted our money. We have advised PayPal but have no idea what has happened.
    Not had much to do with the internet, and this is my first question I have ever asked, yes I am IT challenged, but the look on his face (and mine) has galvanised me Into action.
    No idea whether this is even the right place to start, but here's hoping.
    Thanks. Transformer mum
    Strange that the robot could be missing. It's really BIG. Expensive too.

If it comes to a dispute you will need every bit of information and communication you have. If you have the shipping invoice (papers attached to the box) check the weight - I could see that as being a huge piece of evidence to prove weather the robot was in there when the parcel was sent.

Where exactly did you order from?
    Which brings us to where we are today...