Page 779 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 759769774775776777778779780781782783784789799 ... LastLast
Results 7,781 to 7,790 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

does anyone know what the plastic wrap is on the toys you get on a collectors grade from bbts and where to get it, cheers

Alright, so super long shot here, but...
    Does anyone know of anywhere I could find one of these? My 3-year-old iPhone 4 has been having battery issues lately - which mysteriously solved themselves today, typically enough - so I picked up a 5 yesterday.
    Since the new one won't work with my old Decepticon logo case, I'd sort of like something even cooler to replace it, and Soundwave seems like a good option.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Alright, so super long shot here, but...
    Does anyone know of anywhere I could find one of these? My 3-year-old iPhone 4 has been having battery issues lately - which mysteriously solved themselves today, typically enough - so I picked up a 5 yesterday.
    Since the new one won't work with my old Decepticon logo case, I'd sort of like something even cooler to replace it, and Soundwave seems like a good option.
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/bigg...ampaign=banner

Try there. I would suggest its better quality than the official one.

There's also a Prime one too - looks like the side of the trailer.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nsm034 View Post
    does anyone know what the plastic wrap is on the toys you get on a collectors grade from bbts and where to get it, cheers
    There was a post some months back but I cant find it. From memory, the plastic material starts with the letter 'm'. And can be bought from art & craft / hobby shops. Some help I've been.

Cheers muchly.
    The Prime trailer doesn't quite have the same 'fittingness' for a smartphone as Soundwave...I was just going to look for another Decepticon logo, but then I thought about it and realised that my phone basically does all everything for me that Soundwave does for the Decepticons...except for shooting stuff with concussion blasters and ejecting a bunch of minions from itself.
    *sigh* One day...one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    There was a post some months back but I cant find it. From memory, the plastic material starts with the letter 'm'. And can be bought from art & craft / hobby shops. Some help I've been.
    are you thinking Mylar or melinex?

Megatran Guest

Mylar. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Mylar. That's it.
    cheers guys

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Cheers muchly.
    The Prime trailer doesn't quite have the same 'fittingness' for a smartphone as Soundwave...
    Fair enough. I like the Soundwave one on Red Bubble - great detailing and looks like a nice fit!

What is different about Hasbro MP 10 Prime and Takara MP 10?
    Spiderken Away!