Page 791 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 771781786787788789790791792793794795796801811 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Wow. I never knew that. And I would've sworn that they were fakes if I didn't know better. But now I know!

And knowing is half the battle!

Megatran Guest

So knowledgeable as always good sir. That pic was the origin for my question.

Another question : What's that boxed clear Starscream on the top right hand corner of the same pic? (above boxed Soundwave & Starscream).

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Basically it's the first run of eHobby Sunstorm in European packaging. If they weren't 'lunchtime specials' snuck out of a factory, they were either accidents or mockups for the market. There aren't too many in existence, but likewise there's not much demand for them - it's a nice quaint display piece to have. Linthart has one - he'd know as much as anyone:

On the "My account" screen at BBTS is the total of the order including shipping or just the value of the items? Does customs count shipping in the $1000 total?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    On the "My account" screen at BBTS is the total of the order including shipping or just the value of the items? Does customs count shipping in the $1000 total?
    The total on the BBTS My Account screen includes shipping.

The $1000 threshold is only on the goods and does not apply to the shipping costs.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    The total on the BBTS My Account screen includes shipping.

The $1000 threshold is only on the goods and does not apply to the shipping costs.
    Thats a relief. I thought I went over with the falling Aussie dollar. I better ship soon.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    So knowledgeable as always good sir. That pic was the origin for my question.

Another question : What's that boxed clear Starscream on the top right hand corner of the same pic? (above boxed Soundwave & Starscream).
    Thanks! The box is definitely customised, but I'm thinking the toy itself is probably the 'Classics' Starscream mailaway from the 2009 Generations book. It's hard to tell what the scale is, but if it's not that then I'm guessing it would be a knockoff, maybe of Smallest Transforming Starscream or the KO by 'King'.

Anyone know of any 2015 TF calanders? Need to replace my 2014 FOC one

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Anyone know of any 2015 TF calanders? Need to replace my 2014 FOC one
    Woah what? There was a FoC calander ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Woah what? There was a FoC calander ?
    Yeah, thru amazon - t'was beautiful! http://www.amazon.com/2014-Transform.../dp/1423822838

All I can find for 2015 is a RescueBots one and two different AOE ones (naturally the cheaper one is the uglier one, but I cant find the better one for less than $30 shipped so may wait until they flog them off cheaper in a few weeks )