Page 815 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 795805810811812813814815816817818819820825835 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 10424

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    When they came to Earth for All Hail Megatron.
    Thank you muchly.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Is the $1000 limit on importation before you then have to pay GST including the cost of postage or is it just the value of the goods? Because if it's just the goods my BBTS POL is $967AU but with postage it's over $1100

They tax the value of the goods.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    They tax the value of the goods.
    Awesome! Thanks! That means as long as the Aussie dollar doesn't significantly drop in the next couple of days I should be safe . Fingers crossed!

It's a real bugger though as I only had hot spot/cyclonus and Ultra Magnus to go

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Awesome! Thanks! That means as long as the Aussie dollar doesn't significantly drop in the next couple of days I should be safe . Fingers crossed!

It's a real bugger though as I only had hot spot/cyclonus and Ultra Magnus to go
    Be careful dude, my last POL I got stung when the dollar dipped and I went $13 over the thousand and got stung over $100 when it got to Australia !!!

...I'm still feeling the pain of the big AUD dip in 2000 when it dropped below 0.45USD. It really limited the number of Car Robot toys that I could get. Thankfully Hasbro released RiD in the following year (although we missed out on Scourge, the Predacons & the Bullet Trains ). The GFC dip of 2008 was pretty awful too --- AUD took a nosedive just as Encore Metroplex and Omega Supreme came out! Then to rub salt in the wound, both of those toys shelfwarmed and ended up being cheaper on the aftermarket! One of the few times when pre-ordering toys w/ earlybird discounts didn't actually end up being cheaper, simply due to money lost via a crappy exchange rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Be careful dude, my last POL I got stung when the dollar dipped and I went $13 over the thousand and got stung over $100 when it got to Australia !!!
    That sucks dude. Well the Aussie dollar dropped overnight so my order went from $967 to $976 which is a bit scary. But for once BBTS seems to have gotten off their duffs as I got the 'shipped' notification less than 12 hours after my order entered the warehouse .

So they calculate the cost when it hits our shores do they ? Bugger - maybe I should have gone the faster shipping option. Fingers crossed the dollar isn't too low when it gets here . I just had my latest Pochaco figure show up at HLJ so that's that $100+ bucks the taxman might want well and truly gone

Maybe I should institute a '$500 then ship' policy with my POL in future

I just got my second CW limb-bot. I have Alpha Bravo and Offroad. Do all CW limb-bots share the same leg transformation? (splitting the alt mode shell to pull out the thighs)

I don't really like it. Feels like it's there cause it's probably cheaper than collapsible legs.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

has anybody else bought those MP 22 (Ultra Magnus)stickers sold for Hasbro?

I couldn't apply mine coz it didn't provide a direction sheet. While I can deduce which ones go to which part, I prefer to be sure and not mess up the figure ... so If anyone has an instruction for the sticker sheet, can you please send me a copy thru PM. Thanks!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just got my second CW limb-bot. I have Alpha Bravo and Offroad. Do all CW limb-bots share the same leg transformation? (splitting the alt mode shell to pull out the thighs)

I don't really like it. Feels like it's there cause it's probably cheaper than collapsible legs.
    All the aerialbots do. Drag Strip has collapsible legs, unsure about the rest of the stunticons.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust