Page 843 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 823833838839840841842843844845846847848853863 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,430 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Megatran Guest

Anyone know if Brave Maximus will get a reissue, just like Encore Fortress Maximus a few years back.

Does anyone know how to make the alarm go off on beast wars Heinrad, I set it and followed the STUPID japanese instructions but no go. Had a look at other sites & they were completely useless. One site even said the tanuki is a real animal unlike mythological animals like the unicorn, jackalope & the platypus LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozgardian View Post
    Does anyone know how to make the alarm go off on beast wars Heinrad, I set it and followed the STUPID japanese instructions but no go. Had a look at other sites & they were completely useless.
    Why are the instructions stupid for being in Japanese? The toy was made by Takara for the Japanese market. Insert battery in compartment. Set time. Press down on head to toggle alarm on/off.

One site even said the tanuki is a real animal unlike mythological animals like the unicorn, jackalope & the platypus LOL!
    That's because tanuki are real animals. The tanuki's zoological name is nyctereutes pryonoides viverrinus. Although "tanuki" is sometimes translated as "raccoon dog," they are actually a basal member of the Canidae family, making them more closely related to dogs, wolves, foxes and coyotes. Heinlad's beast mode can be configured to resemble either a biologically accurate real-life tanuki by placing him on all fours, or the mythological version of the tanuki by standing him upright and placing the saké gourd and journal in his hands. Platypodes are real animals too. Unicorns and jackalopes are fictitious.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Anyone know if Brave Maximus will get a reissue, just like Encore Fortress Maximus a few years back.
    I'd say that it'd be unlikely considering that they haven't reissued any other Car Robot toy thus far. I'd love to get a Super Fire Convoy reissue, and I wouldn't mind picking up other CR characters to replace my RiD figures (e.g. Wild Ride over X-Brawn etc.).
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 17th October 2015 at 09:24 AM.

is $250 for a mib (box has been opened and is damaged) God Ginrai (original) cheap?

There's the original and there's a 2002 rerelease that was pretty common. I got the rerelease for about $200 ten years ago, so $250 is not too bad a price but you find a completely new one for the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    is $250 for a mib (box has been opened and is damaged) God Ginrai (original) cheap?

http://www.robotkingdom.com/tfhrpwmstop.html

Buy a brand new reissue with God Bomber for half the price

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

http://www.robotkingdom.com/tfhrpwmstop.html

Buy a brand new reissue with God Bomber for half the price
    Mine came packed inside box upside down. It's how it will remain.

Does anyone know how to make the alarm go off on beast wars Heinrad, I set it and followed the STUPID japanese instructions but no go. Had a look at other sites & they were completely useless. One site even said the tanuki is a real animal unlike mythological animals like the unicorn, jackalope & the platypus LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    That's because tanuki are real animals. The tanuki's zoological name is nyctereutes pryonoides viverrinus. Although "tanuki" is sometimes translated as "raccoon dog," they are actually a basal member of the Canidae family, making them more closely related to dogs, wolves, foxes and coyotes. Heinlad's beast mode can be configured to resemble either a biologically accurate real-life tanuki by placing him on all fours, or the mythological version of the tanuki by standing him upright and placing the saké gourd and journal in his hands. Platypodes are real animals too. Unicorns and jackalopes are fictitious.
    Sounds more like this classic Simpsons line?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Yeah I know tanuki are real racoon dogs, just pointing out the platypli error. What a cack. Will try the head toggle, thankyou kindly. Not being racist either, seen english instructions way worse in past transformers. ...should count my lucky stars I got instructions at all. But that's one of the greatest traits I found in the Transformers, it's a puzzle. I never touch the instructions until I think I've completed the transformation. Always have & always will, love the challenge!