Page 848 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 828838843844845846847848849850851852853858868 ... LastLast
Results 8,471 to 8,480 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    Collector's Drift only has the newer red version which I unfortunately do not want, I want yellow Bumblebe.
    There are cheaper options on eBay. Have a browse but beware of KOs. They would usually have the text Takasa Tony on the box or in the description. Generally, anything you see with the $50-60 mark shipped is most likely a KO so stay away.

If you are after Gold Bumblebee there are a few for sale in the members sales section here.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    There are cheaper options on eBay. Have a browse but beware of KOs. They would usually have the text Takasa Tony on the box or in the description. Generally, anything you see with the $50-60 mark shipped is most likely a KO so stay away.

If you are after Gold Bumblebee there are a few for sale in the members sales section here.
    Thanks for the suggestions BruiseLee.
    I'm just so scared of importing from China in fear of them being fake.

Thanks for the suggestions BruiseLee.
    I'm just so scared of importing from China in fear of them being fake.
    I've bought MP figures from eBay sellers in Taiwan or Hong Kong before without any problems - much more reliable than from China.

So maybe scope out location first or see if they're listed in the eBay and dealer section.
    Last edited by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!; 24th November 2015 at 01:12 AM.

Collector's Drift only has the newer red version which I unfortunately do not want, I want yellow Bumblebe.
    Then why did you post in the 21R thread...
    either way no that is way too much. Even TRUs price when they had him was $100
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Then why did you post in the 21R thread...
    either way no that is way too much. Even TRUs price when they had him was $100
    I didn't want to start a new thread for such a simple question. Didn't think people would be so upset about it.

Why do people mention old prices that are no longer available?

I didn't want to start a new thread for such a simple question. Didn't think people would be so upset about it.

Why do people mention old prices that are no longer available?
    All good mate. We're all a community of fans sharing similar interests.

However, we try to keep individual threads on track, so the thread of the conversation isn't lost in different tangents. Griffin and the moderators on this forum tend to be a bit hands off, really only stepping in when conversation gets aggressive or hurtful, so everybody tries to help out newer members find the right avenues for different questions. (Sorta like showing a friend around a new town. )

FWIW, if you've got questions regarding price, you can use the Price Check thread in the Questions & Discussion section.

Also, if you're going take the Ebay route for a yellow MP Bumblebee, you may be interested in the KO Alerts/Discussion thread in the Repair Bay / ID section, and the Ebay listings / Retailer Feedback in the Sales Thread section.

Didn't a member have a whole heap for sale on the forum? Its pretty safe buying from other members.
    Spiderken Away!

If you have a question and you don't think something needs a new thread the Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies is the best goto if it's a normal question and the previously mentioned KO and Price Check threads are good for those topics.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

You are clearly in the wrong thread.

This thread us specifically talking about the red bee.
    And no is not yellow bee is orange.

IMO you are overt paying as tru was selling at $100.00 and you may still find it.

Go and post a want to buy thread at the toy scout area and see if any members are selling the orange bee off.

No wonder some people don't stay in Ozformers, some of the rudeness to a new member here is disgraceful.

Well done to those that offered helpful assistance instead of being a douche