Page 871 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 851861866867868869870871872873874875876881891 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,710 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    When did everyone get their shipping notification from PC for Grand Convoy? I know I'm probably being paranoid but I only just got my notification last night right after I emailed them and asked if they had an update as to when it would ship. I'm wondering if they forget to send me mine.
    They made this FB post on the 28th:

Very Big Sea Shipment Arrived today, mp-22 , uw-05 , mp-28, hasbro superion, big bird funko . pc-09 kits. will begin dispatch tomorrow
    So if they started sending stuff out on the 29th -- and you got your notification last night -- then that's pretty acceptable I think, given they mention (on their website) stock processing takes 2 to 3 days.

Ok, so coincidence that I emailed them and then they shipped it. I just wish they would update their product listings with more accurate dates. I don't go searching through the forum or facebook for updates on my preorder, I check the retailers website.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Is UW Devy box similar to other UW sets (Menasor/Superion)? Or is it the same as Hasbro CW devy box?

Same as Hasbro.

It's actually a modified version of the Hasbro box. They did a bit of Photoshop on the the artwork of Devastator and the text is in UW style.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Question. I have finally got around to transforming MP Tracks and i have noticed his backpack with the missile launchers sits quite high. I have looked at other pics of him and in some of them it looks like it sits lower. Is it just me?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Question. I have finally got around to transforming MP Tracks and i have noticed his backpack with the missile launchers sits quite high. I have looked at other pics of him and in some of them it looks like it sits lower. Is it just me?
    Nah, the toy is like that. I had the same thing with Road Rage.

Photo angles help to hide the issue, and I think people have tried ways of making the backpack sit lower, but it then doesn't lock in securely.

No worries, thanks
    Spiderken Away!

Hi everyone,

With the Takara's Computron revealed I'm finding that for the first time ever I might have to import a figure.

As such I was hoping you might have some tips about importing such as who you get your imports through etc

Thanks!