Page 901 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 881891896897898899900901902903904905906911921 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,010 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    For my loose collection, I use 2 things
    Expandafile thingo for instructions/sticker sheets/cards etc

Large Ziplock sandwich bags, with accessories from individual ranges all grouped together in seperate bags, in a small plastic storage tub.
    I do the same thing!

I use this type of roller toolbox to store my accessories, although that may be a bit excessive for your needs. The ziplock bags in plastic tubs sounds like a good idea. Alternatively you may also consider smaller toolboxes and/or plastic organisers.
    http://www.plasticsandstorage.com.au...duct/1h051.jpg
    http://www.bridgetools.co.uk/images/...1979864000.jpg
    http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...EoltuJ_I_g.jpg
    http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...euvlDsERQg.jpg
    http://johnlewis.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/232456890?$prod_main$
    etc.
    Maybe check out your local hardware store or even homeware/fabric stores like Spotlight.

Generally, any loose weapons have been stored in zip-lock bags in a box. Tfs that could store their weapons had they're weapons stored on them (but that has meant sometimes it's taken a while to find weapons - I may have to revisit the zip-lock for my UT and Classics TFs)

Instructions have been filed away in protector sheets in binders (which comes to another question for me at least) -

How are people storing the newer CW and TR instructions, which fold out into a strip like to the old G1 instructions?

There was a post recently on TFW2005 regarding storing of Transformers and a comment has been made about the acidity of zip lock bags. Interesting to read people's experiences.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread...kness.1094094/

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    There was a post recently on TFW2005 regarding storing of Transformers and a comment has been made about the acidity of zip lock bags. Interesting to read people's experiences.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread...kness.1094094/
    Well could that apply to the clamshells of the toys themselves?

I recently un-MISB'ed the Kiss Players cassettes box set (that are what, 10 years old? ) and quickly noticed all the white on glit and rosanna was not quite white. It is uniformly creamy, so it looks fine but looking online they are meant to be proper white, which they are not.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Hey did CW Sky Lynx sell out or can he still be found at a reasonable price?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Hey did CW Sky Lynx sell out or can he still be found at a reasonable price?
    Have a chat with The Damned, I believe he was selling one recently.

I'll just leave these here. Someone with their head around the Japanese language might be able to enlighten us:

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

I haven't got time to translate all that right now, but I'll just quickly transcribe it if anyone wants to run it through Google Translate for a quick 'n nasty "translation" (until someone gets the time to do a real translation).

~開発チームより~
    初代のようなセルアニメは解釈の幅が広いのですが、『ビーストウォーズ』はCGモデルという明確な“正解” が存在しますし、そこから刷り込まれた印象も確固たるものがありますから、形状と真っ向から向き合わなけれ ば似せることはできず、それでいて変形機構を入れないといけないところが難しいところです。顔などは映像本 編からスケッチしたイラストを参考に、どの角度から見ても同じになるように何度も修正を重ねました。表面に 使用した水圧転写は古くからある技術なのですが、CGキャラクターをリアルに再現するのにとても適していた と思います。こちらの想像以上に反響がありましたね。マスターピースでは今後もアニメに登場した主要メンバ ーを揃えるのが目標です。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~開発チームより~
    インフェルノとグラップルの設定画を見比べると、かなり意識的に別キャラクターとしてディテールを変えてあ って、こういった部分はファンのあいだでもなかなか取り上げられてこなかったのではと思います。今回大幅に 体格の差別化を図ったのは、商品を通じて、新たにオリジナルのもっていた魅力を再発見していただきたいと思 ったからです。レジェンズシリーズでも現代風のアレンジは行っているので、高価格帯ラインのマスターピース だからこそ、全力でアニメのオリジナル設定に敬意を払うというをやるべきだと考えています。
    マスターピースシリーズでは今後も、立てひざやあご引き、腰の前屈といったアクションフィギュアとしても通 用する可動を追求していきたいですね。グッドデザイン・ロングライフデザイン賞受賞という形で、トランスフ ォーマーの工業製品としての側面を世の中に評価されたことは、本当に嬉しく思います。トランスフォーマーを 、いつも皆さんの身近にあって親しみやすいものにしていきたいですね。2017年の年未には、待望のあの大 物キャラクターが待機しています。お楽しみ!

Via Google Translate.

~ From development team ~
    Although the cell animation like the first generation has a wide range of interpretation, there is a clear "correct answer" CG model "Beast Ward", and there is also a firm impression imprinted from there, so shape and straight line If you do not face it, you can not resemble it, yet it is a difficult place to put a deformation mechanism. As for the face etc, I corrected it many times so as to be the same regardless of the angle from the picture sketched illustration from the video edition. Although hydraulic transfer used on the surface is an old technology, I think that it was very suitable for realistically reproducing CG characters. There was an echo more than the imagination here. In the Masterpiece, the goal is to have the main members who have appeared in the animation in the future

~ From development team ~
    When comparing the setting picture of Inferno and grapple, I think that it changed quite consciously as detail as another character, and that such part was not picked up quite easily among fans. This time I tried to differentiate the physique significantly because I wanted to rediscover the charm that the original had, through the product. Since we are arranging contemporary style in the Legends series too, we believe that we should pay homage to the original setting of animation with full power, because it is the masterpiece of the high price range line.
    In the Masterpiece series, I would like to pursue movements that will also be passed as action figures such as standing knees and awnings, waist forward bending. I am really pleased that the world as a transformer's industrial product was appreciated in the form of a Good Design · Long Life Design Award recipient. I would like to make Transformers always familiar to you and friendly. Unlike the year of 2017, that long-awaited big-size character is on standby. pleasure!