Page 902 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 882892897898899900901902903904905906907912922 ... LastLast
Results 9,011 to 9,020 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    In the Masterpiece, the goal is to have the main members who have appeared in the animation in the future
    Yeah!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Question for those of you that are a bit more organised with your collection. Gok I'm looking at you buddy... I don't want to go to the extent that Gok has with his shelves of accessories in trays, but I want to keep accessories sorted and easy to find for all the Encore and MP toys I'm about to throw out the clamshells for. (keeping in mind they range from tiny things like MP Red Alert's sparking ear things up to MP-10's trailer). What would you guys recommend to store all if them?

I'm going to keep the outdated MP's that are not on display like MP-4 and MP-14 in their clamshells for now, might consider a selloff for them.
    I keep some of my weapons in a tin transformers lunchbox.

All instructions, cards and stickers are in one of those expanding carry file. The dividers are thick card. Has a handle on the top and locks. Sort of like this:

http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/o...een-keexpcflgn

I know that the G1 movie soundtrack was released over a couple of CD's but has the G1 TV show soundtrack been released at all?

I know that the G1 movie soundtrack was released over a couple of CD's but has the G1 TV show soundtrack been released at all?
    I know someone was trying to splice the lot together from samples in the show. Some of the music pieces were also used in the GI Joe cartoon iirc

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    How are people storing the newer CW and TR instructions, which fold out into a strip like to the old G1 instructions?
    In the bin. I know how to transform them
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Has anyone else been experiencing long delays from Australia Post recently? I know that it's Christmas and that parcel delivery must be stupidly high at the moment, leading to increased delivery times but I've had a package sitting in Sydney for 10 days now according to the tracking.

Usually I don't even check the tracking (it doesn't make the toy show up any faster ) but yeah, this is getting annoying.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Sometimes the tracking updates are delayed, so it may be closer than you think, it 10 days is a little nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Has anyone else been experiencing long delays from Australia Post recently? I know that it's Christmas and that parcel delivery must be stupidly high at the moment, leading to increased delivery times but I've had a package sitting in Sydney for 10 days now according to the tracking.

Usually I don't even check the tracking (it doesn't make the toy show up any faster ) but yeah, this is getting annoying.
    I guess it's to do with Christmas volumes and WHS requirements about volume of parcels within a given load.

At least yours is still expected to arrive. My tracking says delivered even though it never came! And I am yet to hear a response from the online form they want you to use.

I wish Australia Post was better about updating their tracking. Some items I can see exactly where it is at every point. But another item sent from the same place, with the same shipping method, coming to the same location I get nothing till the on-board for delivery event shows up.

Right now I'm waiting on my Mum's Xmas present. The only tracking update from them has been Information Received by Australia Post.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I know someone was trying to splice the lot together from samples in the show. Some of the music pieces were also used in the GI Joe cartoon iirc
    Nothing official for the TV show yet. The Kickstarter project is the place to look for the closest thing. Check the updates for a link to download a zip file.