Page 903 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 883893898899900901902903904905906907908913923 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,030 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Has anyone else been experiencing long delays from Australia Post recently?
    40 days for my BW Optimus Primal, although it was el cheapo non-trackable SAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Has anyone else been experiencing long delays from Australia Post recently? I know that it's Christmas and that parcel delivery must be stupidly high at the moment, leading to increased delivery times but I've had a package sitting in Sydney for 10 days now according to the tracking.

Usually I don't even check the tracking (it doesn't make the toy show up any faster ) but yeah, this is getting annoying.
    So I had a look at Australia Post's Facebook page this morning and it seems that there are quite a few people in the same boat I am. Many, many days of no location updates.

At least I didn't pay for express post. Heaps of people raging about not receiving a package after 3 or 4 days within the guaranteed next day delivery zone.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Yeah my Mum's Xmas gift finally has some AusPost information. It took about a week from being handed to AusPost by Amazon's carrier UPS in Sydney till it reached Underwood in Brisbane, normally that's a 24 hour trip from Sydney to Brisbane. Brisbane to Gladstone is another two days on top of that normally for whatever stupid reason. (It's a 5-6 hour drive from Brisbane to Gladstone, but a 10 hour drive from Brisbane to Sydney yet the mail takes longer to make the smaller trip.) I hope AusPost delivery is working on Saturday this week cause I can't see my package getting here on Thursday like it normally would.

Planning to get Legends Soundwave and Laserbeak while I'm here in Japan, releasing soon. What kind of stores would I expect to find them at? I'm a little out west from Takasaki.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I know TRU in Japan always stocks Takara TFs, and if you spend enough you might get a freebie if there's one this month.

I'm in Japan now as well. Stores like Bic Camera and Yodobashi Camera also stock TFs and Lego. Mandrake stores are pop culture stores similar to Minotaur in Melbourne, with a huge range of manga and good range of second hand TFs.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I'm in Japan now as well. Stores like Bic Camera and Yodobashi Camera also stock TFs and Lego. Mandrake stores are pop culture stores similar to Minotaur in Melbourne, with a huge range of manga and good range of second hand TFs.
    There is a Bic Camera near where I am. In terms of new releases how close to the shelf date they get stuff?

EDIT: Planning to hit up Bic Camera on the 28th. Fingers crossed they have Soundwave and Laserbeak out.
    Last edited by Bidoofdude; 26th December 2016 at 08:08 PM.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Mandrake
    Mandarake.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    There is a Bic Camera near where I am. In terms of new releases how close to the shelf date they get stuff?

EDIT: Planning to hit up Bic Camera on the 28th. Fingers crossed they have Soundwave and Laserbeak out.
    I've checked out 3 Bics and 3 Yodobashis since my last post. Slim pickings on TFs for all except Shinjuku Bic which had 2 MP Delta Magnus. One store had a nice display case of TR, but zero figs for sale. Not sure if it's just not as popular this year or just luck with the stores I went to.

Both seemed to have a very good selection on Lego, including all the new Star Wars sets and the Lego Ideas Adventure Time set. Bic was cheaper than Yodobashi on almost all sets, and the same on the remainder.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Zero figs for sale = sold out = super popular. Most stores were like that too when I was in Japan in late Sep/early Oct, and I checked out various stores in Tokyo and Kyoto. Legends are selling like hotcakes over there. And yeah, Delta Magnus is a shelf warmer. The loose figures in cased display just serve to further tease you.