Page 963 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 943953958959960961962963964965966967968973983 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,630 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Six deluxes, each comes with a Titan Master that becomes the robot head and fits inside an accompanying "Decoy Monster" (like the Prime Master) that also becomes a weapon for the deluxe.

Four are retools:
    Bristleback - retool of Potp Sinnertwin
    Icepick - retool of Potp Blot
    Wildfly - retool of Potp Cutthroat
    Scowl - retool of Potp Blot

Two are new:
    Slog - new figure, becomes head, shoulders and chest of the combiner, also comes with the robot fists
    Birdbrain - new figure, becomes torso and legs of the combiner, also comes with the robot legs

I would do Dinoking differently though, mostly repaints with new heads and just the robots turning into the dinosaurs of their shells

Goryu - repaint of Potp Grimlock
    Kakuryu - repaint of Potp Slag
    Yokuryu - repaint of Potp Swoop
    Rairyu - repaint of Potp Sludge
    Doryu - repatint of Potp Snarl

Gairyu - a new Legends sized figure, possibly a retool of Shrapnel, that could attach to Goryu

Have beast wars figures gone up in price or is it just me? Ive been looking over ebay etc and for several months they seem to have increased.

Moral of the Story: Don't use eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Have beast wars figures gone up in price or is it just me? Ive been looking over ebay etc and for several months they seem to have increased.
    I just had a look and honestly the prices seem fairly normal on BW.

Hey guys, I'm super depressed being stuck in Townsville. It's not fun. So. I'm thinking of doing an afterpay order for some Transformers and came across robotoyz.net and was thinking "hmmm, is this to good to be true?" Their Facebook page a has good reviews but that means nothing ultimately.

Can anybody endorse this lot? https://www.robotoyz.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Hey guys, I'm super depressed being stuck in Townsville. It's not fun. So. I'm thinking of doing an afterpay order for some Transformers and came across robotoyz.net and was thinking "hmmm, is this to good to be true?" Their Facebook page a has good reviews but that means nothing ultimately.

Can anybody endorse this lot? https://www.robotoyz.net/
    I've heard of them, but I'm yet to use them myself. I'm currently pretty happy with toybotimportz and the little toy company, supplemented with anime export and local bricks and mortar purchases.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Since none of those stores have Afterpay, AND big W and Target won't let you choose your Transformers I got Figuarts instead.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Hey guys, I'm super depressed being stuck in Townsville. It's not fun.
    What do you mean 'stuck'. With weather in the mid to high 20's (thanks google), sure beats the winter in Melbourne or Rat. Chin up Gouki.

I stupidly decided to walk to work from my hotel a few weeks ago. It was minus 3 degrees Celsius.

Were you able to organise a fan meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    What do you mean 'stuck'. With weather in the mid to high 20's (thanks google), sure beats the winter in Melbourne or Rat. Chin up Gouki.

I stupidly decided to walk to work from my hotel a few weeks ago. It was minus 3 degrees Celsius.
    Townsville is a horrible place with no weather variance, terrible drivers, lazy store opening hours and a not overly intelligent population. There is no public transport. It is too far away from everything. The only place it's not worse than is Swan Hill. There are like three Big Ws here and I still don't expect to see anything beyond Wave 1 of Power of the Primes for another six months. The libraries books are literally falling apart.

I would rather be in Melbourne. I would rathe be in Bendigo. I can handle the cold. Negative temperatures? Please. That's nothing. Its easier to get warm than cool down.