Page 970 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 950960965966967968969970971972973974975980990 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,700 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Is the orange version of the Studio Series Lockdown coming out at retail in Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Is the orange version of the Studio Series Lockdown coming out at retail in Australia?

That 3rd wave (Shadow Raider, DOTM Ratchet, VW Bumblebee) was starting to show up at Target stores in mid-September, just before the 2nd wave Jazz and Lockdown started showing up at some Kmarts.
    But neither wave has seen much saturation though, as wave 1 still shelfwarms at some stores (especially Crowbar), while other stores just aren't restocking at all.

Thanks Griffin. The black Lockdown showed up at my local Big W but Target has about 8 Crowbars.

I know someone who got Shadow Raider just last week. It's been showing up in shops for a while, but admittedly I've never found one either.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So it's basically the same thing that draws my attention and makes me think something is cool when I see Japanese text on a toy, collectable or game.
    Heh, I think the same way. Besides MP and Titans the only boxes I keep intact are any figures I import from Japan as I like the art and text style

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    My Big W (Macquarie) had a couple last week. I nearly bought it but decided to wait to see if it's there during a sale.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    My Big W (Macquarie) had a couple last week. I nearly bought it but decided to wait to see if it's there during a sale.
    They didn't last long as both Tha_Phantom and I checked out that Big W as well as several others the weekend before last. We did see some of its casemates like the second SS Ratchet, but no Shadow Raider (which is what Tha Phantom was looking for; he's since acquired one from Target Bondi)

I'm through dealing with Australian based Transformers dealers as PC and TLTC have left me with nothing but bad feelings for all of them.

So which international TF dealers are you guys using these days and what are the prices like? RK, HLJ, NY, BBTS, etc?

One for the G1 collectors: What would a complete MIB G1 Ultra Magnus with minimal yellowing set you back? Just after a ball park idea.
    Last edited by Trent; 9th November 2018 at 08:14 PM.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm through dealing with Australian based Transformers dealers as PC and TLTC have left me with nothing but bad feelings for all of them.

So which international TF dealers are you guys using these days and what are the prices like? RK, HLJ, NY, BBTS, etc?
    I’ve ordered from Oh my Primus (Singapore based) and Saviers Toys (https://www.tftoys.com.au - owned by Otca member langzixinxin and Australian based).

The key reason why I go with these guys is that they don’t ask for full upfront payment when pre-ordering. I can think of few, if any other things which demand full deposits and toys are no different.