Page 974 of 982 FirstFirst ... 954964969970971972973974975976977978979 ... LastLast
Results 9,731 to 9,740 of 9820

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

  1. #9731
    Join Date
    2nd Jun 2011
    Location
    Rylstone
    Posts
    7,957

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Slog has the highest rank and is the head so he’s a good choice. In the Marvel Comics Icepick had a more prominent role (what little it was) with ambitions of leadership of the Decepticons so he’s the other choice.
    Cool, cheers for that

  2. #9732
    Join Date
    7th Mar 2012
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    6,304

    Default

    Is there anywhere I can get hi-res files of the old G1 toy catalogue things?

    Also hi-res files of the art work that was on the back of the boxes?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

  3. #9733
    Join Date
    30th Dec 2007
    Location
    Japanicus Minimus
    Posts
    7,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Is there anywhere I can get hi-res files of the old G1 toy catalogue things?

    Also hi-res files of the art work that was on the back of the boxes?
    Tried Botch the Crab's site?

  4. #9734
    Join Date
    7th Mar 2012
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    6,304

    Default

    No I hadn’t. Thank you.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

  5. #9735
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    4,717

    Default

    When does AmiAmi normally charge for preorders? Day of release? A couple of days before?

  6. #9736
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    When does AmiAmi normally charge for preorders? Day of release? A couple of days before?
    Day of release.

    -------------------------------

    My question:

    I'm digging the Studio Series line, on and off. But the biggest annoyance is that there is no Concept Camaro version of Bumblebee... Is there any known reason for this? It was the hero vehicle for the first two movies after all.

    Yeah, it's not like there's a shortage of Concept Bees, but still...
    Which brings us to where we are today...



  7. #9737
    Join Date
    14th Jul 2014
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Day of release.

    -------------------------------

    My question:

    I'm digging the Studio Series line, on and off. But the biggest annoyance is that there is no Concept Camaro version of Bumblebee... Is there any known reason for this? It was the hero vehicle for the first two movies after all.

    Yeah, it's not like there's a shortage of Concept Bees, but still...
    My guess is that it's coming, but they just did one for TLK so wanted to go back to the OG first

  8. #9738
    Join Date
    24th May 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    32,931

    Default

    Yeah... they probably just want to space out the Deluxe Bumblebee toys a bit, as there have already been 9 in the first 30 Studio Series toys (8 if you don't count the WW2 Bumblebee).
    Although, we now have a run of 20 toys (28 to 47) that don't include any Bumblebees, so it is a bit inconsistent so far, with them not being spread out more evenly

  9. #9739
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,468

    Default

    Yeah, thanks. At first I figured it was because of the MPM-3 being released at a similar time. But that hasn't stopped Optimus, Ironhide, Barricade etc...
    Which brings us to where we are today...



  10. #9740
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    4,717

    Default

    Does anyone here have first-hand experience with Black Zarak?

    I'm wondering if he is truly so fragile that his gold parts can really be destroyed in transit?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •