Page 991 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 97198198698798898999099199299399499599610011011 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,910 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Is this the first time Hasbro has mentioned/acknowledged Diaclone in their marketing? Just stood out to me as odd.

Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Is Piranacon/King Poseidon the only instance of the US and JP versions of the same combiner having different canonical positions for the limb-bots in the combiner?

Updated my collection list and got stuck.... What are we calling the "Selects" ranges?

The hasbro based ones fit nicely into the current lines...

Richochet, Red Swoop = PotP
    Powerdashers, Hot Shot, Smokescreen etc = Seige

But what about Star Convoy, Seacons, and one day Super Megatron??? It was the Seacons that tripped me up... Are they PotP? Starconvoy could be, but Turtler doesn't have a core....

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Is Piranacon/King Poseidon the only instance of the US and JP versions of the same combiner having different canonical positions for the limb-bots in the combiner?
    I think there's some others but I might be thinking about how some toy packaging/instructions have different arrangements to the cartoon model.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Updated my collection list and got stuck.... What are we calling the "Selects" ranges?

The hasbro based ones fit nicely into the current lines...

Richochet, Red Swoop = PotP
    Powerdashers, Hot Shot, Smokescreen etc = Seige

But what about Star Convoy, Seacons, and one day Super Megatron??? It was the Seacons that tripped me up... Are they PotP? Starconvoy could be, but Turtler doesn't have a core....
    I'm consider the Selects as it's own line (like good old Transformers Universe - from wow nearly 20 years ago?!) but would treat all of the releases so far as "Generations" (CHUG) toys and put the Seacons next to other CW/United/POTP figures for instance on a shelf.

Yeah i don't use "CHUG".... Classics is Classics... Henkei is Henkei... Universe is Universe... Generations is Generations....

So I guess "Selects" it is.... But leaving the Hasbro ones in the relevant "current" line

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Yeah i don't use "CHUG".... Classics is Classics... Henkei is Henkei... Universe is Universe... Generations is Generations....

So I guess "Selects" it is.... But leaving the Hasbro ones in the relevant "current" line
    Given the Seacons are remolds of the POTP toys (built on the CW toys) you wouldn't feel comfortable putting them in the POTP line (even though a little late)?

I'd put them with the Prime Wars Trilogy, as we had the Gen1 combiners spread out across those three lines (including the Japanese equivalent lines of Legends, POPT and Gen Selects).

So am I safe to assume we aren't getting the Studio Series Megatron Tanker Truck with the hood/shawl in Australia?

Amazon Australia had it. There might not have been much stock come into Australia if they ended up with all of that wave.

I got my DotM Megatron from Amazon US for $61. It's $83 now which isn't too bad.