Page 993 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 97398398898999099199299399499599699799810031013 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,930 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Is Wildwheel the first Transformer to actually come with a hat?

Not a helmet, not a scarf thing like DOTM Megatron, but an actual removable hat accessory?
    I'm not going to count Kreo (that's merchandise) and say Wildwheel is the first.

New question for the video gamers (I guess) if I trade in some games at EB Games can I put the trade value towards paying off my Seacon/Unicron preorders?

We've seen the listings on the 86 movie figures in the Studio line. What do you guys think the chances are that these are repaints of Studio figures vs the chances of new G1 based moulds?

The more I think about it the more I think its just repaints.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    We've seen the listings on the 86 movie figures in the Studio line. What do you guys think the chances are that these are repaints of Studio figures vs the chances of new G1 based moulds?

The more I think about it the more I think its just repaints.
    Honestly, I think it's new molds. There were a few pictures about two weeks back of Earthrise Thrust, that Top Gun TF, and a new-mold Cyclonus, but the Cyclonus really doesn't match the greebly/detailed design of the Earthrise toys IMO. Plus it's not an Earth-y type mold, though neither are a few of the other ER molds, so I'm giving that less weight. So there's reasonable odds - again, just guessing here - that that might be a Studio Series deluxe toy rather than an Earthrise one.

If Turbomaster Hyperdrive had been produced what would his colours have been? I've only seen the concept art.

My personal theory is that Hyperdrive was a prototype for Thunder Clash, so the colours would've been similar to his. I honestly don't know, but being the early 90s it probably would've been several kinds of bright pastel colours.

I thought Hyperdrive out ranked Thunderclash?

Distribution question: do stores get all of their TF stock at once, or do different lines come in at different times/dates?

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Distribution question: do stores get all of their TF stock at once, or do different lines come in at different times/dates?
    Depends. If its a sale or new line like the Netflix & G1 Minibots, usually all at once or in close proximity of each other depending on release dates.

If its a regular shelf line, it'll depend on store sales and inventory control. So you may get 2 boxes of Earthrise, then 3 weeks later a box of RID etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Depends. If its a sale or new line like the Netflix & G1 Minibots, usually all at once or in close proximity of each other depending on release dates.

If its a regular shelf line, it'll depend on store sales and inventory control. So you may get 2 boxes of Earthrise, then 3 weeks later a box of RID etc.
    Cheers. I( was mostly wondering if I should try and ask someone to source me jet-mode Shatter (there's no Big Ws in Tassie outside of Hobart) or wait and hope KMart gets their act together.

NW Tassie sucks for TF collecting.