Page 994 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 97498498999099199299399499599699799899910041014 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,940 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

I can't guarantee anything, but I can keep an eye out for Shatter and send one your way
    A WTB post may also improve your chances?

Cheers, but for now I'm thinking wait and see if it shows up locally at KMart.

Will put up a WTB later if it looks like it's not coming this way.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Does anyone remember the prices for the following Masterpiece figures when they were first released:

MP-10 Masterpiece Optimus Prime
    Masterpiece Bumblebee
    Masterpiece Ultra Magnus
    Masterpiece Sideswipe
    Masterpiece Wheeljack
    Masterpiece Ironhide

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    Does anyone remember the prices for the following Masterpiece figures when they were first released:

MP-10 Masterpiece Optimus Prime
    Masterpiece Bumblebee
    Masterpiece Ultra Magnus
    Masterpiece Sideswipe
    Masterpiece Wheeljack
    Masterpiece Ironhide
    Go to the 2020 toy listing here, and click on previous years (from 2012 onwards, as that's when MP10 was listed). Original retail prices for every item on your list should be there.

Are the heads of Siege tetrajet Voyager Starscream and Earthrise Voyager Starscream cross-compatible? It looks like you should be able to do a headswap but I don't have either/both of them to compare.

Ta.

It depends on what you're trying to swap.

There's a panel on the tetrajet that sits flush with the head (although it doesn't appear to serve a purpose) that isn't on the earthrise mould.

The earthrise mould is also designed to sit pretty flush with the nosecone, while the Siege one seems more boxy, so I think there would need to be some work there too.

Just switching the heads from one balljoint to another.

I was wondering - if they ever release them in a way that anyone who isn't a North American scalper can get their hands on a set - that if you had the Earthrise Skywarp/Thundercracker set and any one of the Siege seeker/tetrajet molds, would you be able to switch out the screaming Skywarp head for a tetrajet head so you'd have a less goofy expression but with a slightly different headsculpt for variety's sake, as well as potentially mixing up the tetrajet faces a little (for example on Hotlink or one of the Rainmaker trio if you have/can get a hold of them too).

Not that it makes much difference for most of us right now what with that good old Australian TF distribution...

Does anyone know how widespread the weak neck issue with the Netflix Hound figure is?

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Are the heads of Siege tetrajet Voyager Starscream and Earthrise Voyager Starscream cross-compatible? It looks like you should be able to do a headswap but I don't have either/both of them to compare.

Ta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Just switching the heads from one balljoint to another.

I was wondering - if they ever release them in a way that anyone who isn't a North American scalper can get their hands on a set - that if you had the Earthrise Skywarp/Thundercracker set and any one of the Siege seeker/tetrajet molds, would you be able to switch out the screaming Skywarp head for a tetrajet head so you'd have a less goofy expression but with a slightly different headsculpt for variety's sake, as well as potentially mixing up the tetrajet faces a little (for example on Hotlink or one of the Rainmaker trio if you have/can get a hold of them too).

Not that it makes much difference for most of us right now what with that good old Australian TF distribution...
    OK, so in case anyone else was wondering about/thinking of doing this, someone else asked-and-answered the question on TFW.

Siege and Earthrise Seeker headswaps are basically not possible without having to modify the toys, because the balljoints on both molds are different sizes. The Siege one is larger, so the Siege head on the Earthrise body will be loose, and the Earthrise head won't fit on the tetrajet neck/balljoint.

Bugger.

Do we have a time estimate for Earthrise wave 2? I haven't seen a very strong release window, but it seems they're starting to pop up in some places worldwide.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust