Page 995 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 975985990991992993994995996997998999100010051015 ... LastLast
Results 9,941 to 9,950 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Do we have a time estimate for Earthrise wave 2? I haven't seen a very strong release window, but it seems they're starting to pop up in some places worldwide.
    According to this site's toy checklist the date given on press releases for wave 2 was August, so even with the virus delays and reduced sales/turnover, the release of most of wave 2 in the last two weeks, is pretty much on schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    According to this site's toy checklist the date given on press releases for wave 2 was August, so even with the virus delays and reduced sales/turnover, the release of most of wave 2 in the last two weeks, is pretty much on schedule.
    This is very useful, thanks.

Is Quintesson Judge still wave 2 though? I thought it got moved into wave 3 with Megatron. Tfwiki still has it under wave 3.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

That is strange. I saw that Snapdragon was indeed found on its own in america... but the Judge was originally listed as wave 2 and even has the WFC number to prove it. Maybe it was pushed back to make way for the Quintesson pack that would have been out this month as a SDCC exclusive.

Hey everyone,

I looked through the retailers review section, however i couldn't find anything on collecticon Toys. I have never used them, but i am contemplating pre-ordering Generations Select God Neptune. (ordering 2, one to mess around with, and one as a pristine collector item to be kept in box) just wondering if anyone has ever had any exp[experiences with them.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    Hey everyone,

I looked through the retailers review section, however i couldn't find anything on collecticon Toys. I have never used them, but i am contemplating pre-ordering Generations Select God Neptune. (ordering 2, one to mess around with, and one as a pristine collector item to be kept in box) just wondering if anyone has ever had any exp[experiences with them.

Cheers
    I've not used them, but $417 + post for each set seems awfully excessive. As a comparison, OhMyPrimus has them for $295 each + post. Might be worth taking a look considering the $244 you'll save.

Other than Wildwheel are there other TF cowboys, personality wise?

I wanna say one of the Cybertron characters.... Thundercracker? ... had a comedic western cowboy characterisation going on.

Maybe something in the Japanese Beast Wars cartoons too... I know they have the Mexican band version of Tripledacus and I feel like a Cowboy might have fit in somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Other than Wildwheel are there other TF cowboys, personality wise?
    Beast Wars had one or two. Quickstrike had a cowboy-style speech pattern, and Cohrada's robot mode had cowboy-esque styling, not sure about his personality though.
    RiD X-Brawn was played a little bit cowboy-ish, though it was a bit indistinguishable from general tough-guy sometimes too.

Honestly, a few of the G1 Autobots had a farily cowboy-ish vibe IMO, most particularly Ironhide and Inferno. That could just be me though, but then again I think one of Peter Cullen's go-to voices was his 'cowboy' voice that he used for Ironhide. If you remember the old Dino Riders cartoon he did the exact same voice/character for the equivalent 'tough-old-guy' character there.

RID Ironhide maybe? He had a bull on his hood so maybe?

Thanks guys, you've given me plenty to look up