Page 1016 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 99610061011101210131014101510161017101810191020102110261036 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,160 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Ahh, yes, the one I dubbed Penesis Prime. Great action figure made by the sculptors at Sentinel who do very nice (but expensive) work. And a TERRIBLE pen. Makes a nice bazooka/missile launcher though. I really love that the pen is the gun for robot mode.
    yes he does look beautiful (it was as if i saw the figure for the first time)
    that reminds me i also had shoeformers.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Oh boy. I totally forgot I own the standard Optimus Prime colour Optimus Prime pen. Maybe I have too much in my collection...
    my collection isn't much but even though there have been surprises!

I want to know who is the most Obscure Transformer character. I'm not talking about the rarest/hardest to find figure, but I meant a character that has so little information about them, the only thing we know is their name, and if it's a figure, what they look like.
    My first thought is '07 Mini-con Longarm as the only thing we know about him, is that he is probably associated with Inferno.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    I want to know who is the most Obscure Transformer character. I'm not talking about the rarest/hardest to find figure, but I meant a character that has so little information about them, the only thing we know is their name, and if it's a figure, what they look like.
    My first thought is '07 Mini-con Longarm as the only thing we know about him, is that he is probably associated with Inferno.
    There is an extremely obscure Transformer called Gari Robo Kun. He is based on a Japanese Paddlepop-like ice cream mascot. He is the most obscure character I own. Also, he is an awesome toy.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Gari_Robo-kun
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

There’s lots of obscure mini-cons (heaps of single releases and obscure Japanese reprints) but that’s definitely one I’ve forgotten completely about if so ever knew of it all. Well done!

little beast and dino minicons were neat. i also found a cap transformer in my black repaint collection box. crazy

Can I use an Australia credit card on Hasbro Pulse and have my items shipped to my ShopMate address?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Yes, but not every credit card works from what I've heard.

Ok, well I've given it a go. They didn't immediately refuse me. Hopefully, it goes all through because I can't be bothered adding extra stress to myself trying to order them at the moment since I'm sick right now. Just need to relax until this flu goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Yes, but not every credit card works from what I've heard.
    Oddly, Hasbro Pulse US rejected my credit card but the UK site didn't.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

What happened to those lil shopkeep transformers? The science squad lil rubber ducky etc Did that line just stop?