Page 349 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 329339344345346347348349350351352353354359369 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    HighEndTFs didnt have any write up on KO Blitzwings (but yes, they have been KOed). From the pictures, the instruction sheet, the stampings on both wings, and the way the auction is structured, I'd say this is genuine.
    On a similar line of thought, is there a good resourse online that details KO's of G1 toys.
    I was at the parra fair the other day and had some figures pointed out as KO, and looking at the box, I could not have told any difference. I'll be going to Botcon and I want to be sure that i can tell if something I'm keen on is a KO or not.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    On a similar line of thought, is there a good resourse online that details KO's of G1 toys.
    I was at the parra fair the other day and had some figures pointed out as KO, and looking at the box, I could not have told any difference. I'll be going to Botcon and I want to be sure that i can tell if something I'm keen on is a KO or not.

Cheers
    Best source that most people use is HighEndTFs

From there, you can find most stuff that has been KOed and how to tell the difference.

So i know the legal stuff when it comes to owning and importing masterpiece megatron. My question is this: is it legal to import the MP-5 upgrade kit? I did a search but couldn't find anything so any help or direction appreciated.

On an unrelated topic does anyone know the names of robots who will star in DOTM? I like my movieverse to be movie accurate eg cast members only and in the past have picked up toys that are not in the movie. I'd like to avoid that this time. To keep from posting spoilers for others it may be best to PM me these if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    So i know the legal stuff when it comes to owning and importing masterpiece megatron. My question is this: is it legal to import the MP-5 upgrade kit? I did a search but couldn't find anything so any help or direction appreciated.

On an unrelated topic does anyone know the names of robots who will star in DOTM? I like my movieverse to be movie accurate eg cast members only and in the past have picked up toys that are not in the movie. I'd like to avoid that this time. To keep from posting spoilers for others it may be best to PM me these if possible.
    I'm pretty sure it's not a problem to bring in the add on kit, by itself it's not a replica firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Best source that most people use is HighEndTFs

From there, you can find most stuff that has been KOed and how to tell the difference.
    WOW, that list is a lot bigger than I expected..

Is MP-05 illegal in QLD? Is there a way of getting him in?

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Is MP-05 illegal in QLD? Is there a way of getting him in?
    Yes it is and YOU shouldn't get him.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    That's stupid that law is stupid makes it stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I thought it wasn't illegal but there's a strict process into obtaining it with customs. I know a friend who imported one but he spent two months trying to convince Customs (completing a heap of forms) it was a transforming toy, this was around when the 2007 movie had just come out and not everyone was familiar with it yet. Customs apparently when finding the toy tried to inspect the gun mechanism itself only to find a bundled heap of arms and legs and a head they could not put back together and had to call him in to do it

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    That's stupid that law is stupid makes it stupid.
    Stupid-that-law-is-stupid-makes-it-stupid is as stupid-that-law-is-stupid-makes-it-stupid does.