Page 1035 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 1015102510301031103210331034103510361037103810391040 ... LastLast
Results 10,341 to 10,350 of 10409

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Official spelling is Riggorus.
    Still going with yellow Trailbreakre though.

Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Okay, it's now officially confirmed... his name is officially spelt as "Riggorus."

Not a fan, but I acknowledge and accept that this is the officially correct spelling for the name.

As one of the very few Deception medics, I hope this one does get a CHUG release. I’m also always up for more Decepticon Cars.

I opened Mp Trailbreaker over the weekend and not hugely impressed by it (the frustration of the backpack and the lanky body). Appreciate the toy aspects of this guy and between this and the Dia Burnout toy, I wonder if that’s how they’ll deliver ‘toy accurate’ versions going forward. For instance the future Red MP Mirage might have a more toy like head?

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Official spelling is Riggorus.
    Still going with yellow Trailbreakre though.

Time to update the Diaclone section of my list for the next version. Surely we will get a bright yellow Trail Breaker in CHUG now.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Time to update the Diaclone section of my list for the next version. Surely we will get a bright yellow Trail Breaker in CHUG now.
    Hopefully! There's also a blue Hoist they could do (not to be confused with blue Trailbreaker who is already done in CHUG).

Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Hmm I dare say they look more purple in that print format

Think I've come down with a case of NEMESIS REPAINT DISORDER.

Originally I thought PotP Optimus was fantastic and was keen to pick up on sale. But then I discovered the Amazon PotP Nemesis Prime, which IMO, is orders of magnitude better than the Optimus. So I got that instead. Think this is was the source of my infection.
    However, nothing much happened for a few years. Symptoms of the Disorder were dormant.

But then the Nemesis version of Siege Optimus popped up and I couldn't help but think that it was superior to the original.
    Same intrusive thoughts plagued me when Velocitron Sourge came out.

Now this year, I have bought Nemesis Leo Prime (despite owning the normal Leo version) and the Nemesis Optimus Primal (despite not really loving the mold and already owning the KD version). And I've been tempted by the Legacy Core Nemesis Prime, even though I have the OP version and I dont even like that mold.

I am now feeling that every Nemesis repaint is superior to its 'plain old Optimus' counterpart.

Should I be worried? How does one combat this terrible affliction?
    Or am I doomed to just never buy an actual Optimus Prime ever again?

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will." - YODA

TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

I've only got the old RiD Scourge/Black Convoy, but hot damn it's a great toy with a beautiful deco.

I'd quite like to pick up the PotP Rodimus Unicronus too, but I keep missing out on the sales here.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    I am now feeling that every Nemesis repaint is superior to its 'plain old Optimus' counterpart.

Should I be worried? How does one combat this terrible affliction?
    Or am I doomed to just never buy an actual Optimus Prime ever again?
    I'm just going to post these photos of my JafCon9 Convoy reissue here.

Fun fact: the photos of this toy on tfwiki is of my toy. Although dirge is credited because he took the photos.

You're not helping....
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.