Page 743 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 723733738739740741742743744745746747748753763 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,430 of 10409

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Has anyone else that purchased the Optimus/Grimlock AoE 2-pack from Target noticed that the sword provided for Optimus Prime is the pretty the exact same sword belonging to G1 Predacon Rampage? It's just gray instead of gold - weird!
    The G1 Predacons and modern Optimus Primes have been going to swap meets, judging from this and the Platinum Thrilling 30 Predacon set.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    The G1 Predacons and modern Optimus Primes have been going to swap meets, judging from this and the Platinum Thrilling 30 Predacon set.
    Oh of course! The reissue G1 Predacons and the Optimus Prime/Grimlock 2-pack are both part of the 'Thrilling 30'. Hence why they had the sword design to hand (forehead slap)!

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    If we can get comic books for My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop, Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack and "How to ride your Dinobot" from IDW, SURELY they can do TFA season 4 as a comic. The story has all been mapped out already!
    Yes. But all it would do would be to make me miss the toys we never got like Marauder Megs and Optimus' trailer.

My question: how long does SAL shipping generally sit in customs for in Sydney? So far I'm at 7 days and counting
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Thanks guys Found it on the TRU USA website - now I just have to decide if I want it enough to pay shipping on top of its cost. That's even IF they ship this particular toy to Aus (got burnt with MP Soundwave)
    If it helps you make a decision at all I just ordered from TRU US this week. Only paid $40AUD on shipping on two really heavy Power Rangers toys. (tons of diecast)

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    My question: how long does SAL shipping generally sit in customs for in Sydney? So far I'm at 7 days and counting
    Shouldn't take long. 2-5 hours. You order something you shouldn't?

No But it is annoying because it hasn't even shown up on Australia Post's tracking yet. It's only Japan Post that shows it arriving in Sydney and then nothing
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    No But it is annoying because it hasn't even shown up on Australia Post's tracking yet. It's only Japan Post that shows it arriving in Sydney and then nothing
    The same thing happens when I order stuff *EMS* from Japan. Sits in Sydney Customs for ages - usually at least 4 days. (It used to be on my doorstep within 5 days from Japan a few years ago. Now it takes 7 or 8 days before I get it.) Even being SAL, it shouldn't be to much longer before it leaves Sydney.

I've never had an item sit in customs for more than a few hours. I've had a couple of packages in the last week go through customs and only took a matter of hours.

It may however be that it's not sitting in customs. Unless JP Post specifically says it is in customs it may actually be in Aus Post hands. I had a package disappear when it hit Sydney, turns out it was in Aus Post hands for a month without any tracking. They were covering themselves because they were under staffed and couldn't deliver in a timely manner.

What G2 toys have we got in the classics/universe/generations lines (and subsidiaries)? I'm thinking of starting a G2 Classics collection.

So far, I know:
    -RTS Laser Optimus Prime
    -Generations GDO Megatron (redeco of ROTF Bludgeon w/ new head)
    -Generations G2 Dreadwing
    -Generations FOC G2 Bruticus

Convention exclusives would do as well thanks, just to see what we have and have not. Would love to see G2 repaints of Menasor and Superion.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    What G2 toys have we got in the classics/universe/generations lines (and subsidiaries)?
    Universe Inferno.
    Universe Skyfall.
    TFCC Ramjet.
    Robots In Disguise/Generations Jhiaxus.
    TFSS Starscream.
    BotCon Autobot Electrons
    Most of the 2010 BotCon toys.
    Arguably Ultimate Gift Set Jazz.
    Possibly Shattered Glass Sideswipe.