Page 752 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 732742747748749750751752753754755756757762772 ... LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 10409

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Is the MP-08 2014 Grimlock Reissue crown the same crown that the Hasbro MP-03 Grimlock's?
    Nope. MP-08 reissue is the metal crown from a different sculpt to Hasbro MP-3 2014 Grimlock's plastic vac-metalised crown.

The original crown is already pretty G1 accurate... so what's the new one based on?

So Shogo Hasui was taken off the Masterpiece line to work on AoE toys. So now that AoE is winding down, is it known what he will be doing next?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    So Shogo Hasui was taken off the Masterpiece line to work on AoE toys. So now that AoE is winding down, is it known what he will be doing next?
    Hope he gets put back on MP's. I'd like more than one designer on the MP team cranking out more high quality MP's.

If he doesn't go back onto MP's I hope he gets the main Generations line. I'm a little disappointed in the moulds in that line as of late, but that may be down to Hasbro's cost cutting not Takara's design team.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Nope. MP-08 reissue is the metal crown from a different sculpt to Hasbro MP-3 2014 Grimlock's plastic vac-metalised crown.
    I've heard that the crown on MP-08 does not sit right on the figures head, is this with all of them or is it just a few defected ones in the release?

This could probably go in the misc toy section but it has relevance to TFs. I'm thinking about getting a symbiote suit Spiderman figure to go with Generations Gears when he arrives. Can anyone recommend a specific figure that is affordable? He'd go on my Classics shelf, so some scale would be recommended. I don't mind him being as big as the new Legends size.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    I've heard that the crown on MP-08 does not sit right on the figures head, is this with all of them or is it just a few defected ones in the release?
    From memory, haven't had an issue with either. Both crowns are on display at the moment and fit fine. Maybe the metal one was tight, but it stays on fine?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    This could probably go in the misc toy section but it has relevance to TFs. I'm thinking about getting a symbiote suit Spiderman figure to go with Generations Gears when he arrives. Can anyone recommend a specific figure that is affordable? He'd go on my Classics shelf, so some scale would be recommended. I don't mind him being as big as the new Legends size.
    I use a Heroclix Symbiote Spider-Man. It's non-articulated, but the scale is close-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I use a Heroclix Symbiote Spider-Man. It's non-articulated, but the scale is close-ish.
    Looks alright. I'll do some looking around the interwebs.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Default Takara Transformers C-77 G1 Rodimus Prime

Hi guys, I'm currently looking at buying a Japanese G1 C-77 Rodimus Prime and the question I have is.... how do I tell the difference between the Jap G1 and the reissue that was released some time around 2000 or so ??? the reason i ask is because the boxes look the same.. with no real differences in colour ...so I am a bit confused. Are there obvious dates on the box or figure I should be looking for ? Any help would be much appreciated or if this has been answered just point me in the right direction. Thank you Lads.