Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    There is software to catalogue collections of music, movies and games like Delicious Library. Anyone know of software that's aimed at cataloguing a collection like Transformers. I just don't like relying on excel or other spreadsheets.
    For a web-based solution, give iTDdb.com a go, created by a member (Jaydisc) here. I recently used it to re-catalog my entire collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    For a web-based solution, give iTDdb.com a go, created by a member (Jaydisc) here. I recently used it to re-catalog my entire collection.
    I second itfdb.com You can also try out www.shmax.com
    Just be aware that these sites are community based so they rely on members to contribute information about toys and toylines. So while they are good for cataloging a collection there might still be figures missing if members havent had time to go through and add things.
    For lists of figures in toylines generally tfwiki.net can fill in the blanks

Could the new voyager Scorn be cut and beefed up to make a good BW Megatron? He appears to have all the parts, even Megatrons shoulderblade panels.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Could the new voyager Scorn be cut and beefed up to make a good BW Megatron? He appears to have all the parts, even Megatrons shoulderblade panels.
    I wouldn't put it past HasTak given how massive of a change they have made to some moulds to create new characters, but it would be unlikely given Scorn is a movie mould. Hasbro has mentioned in the past they can't do much with movie moulds because Paramount owns some rights to them.

Did RiD Warrior Class Bisk ever get released locally?

I remember the Quillfire/Thunderhoof wave was around for ages last year then suddenly we're near the end of the toyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Did RiD Warrior Class Bisk ever get released locally?

I remember the Quillfire/Thunderhoof wave was around for ages last year then suddenly we're near the end of the toyline.
    Nope, that wave (Ratchet, Bisk, Scatterspike) was skipped entirely.
    I was still holding out hope for them since Target was way behind and got the wave previous to Bisk's (Windblade (maskless), Power Surge Prime, Scorponok) around May but yesterday I checked and Target seem to have skipped ahead to the current wave of RiD warriors (Blurr Soundwave etc), so Bisk etc will probably have to be bought online :/

Do we know if the MP36 reissues in HK and Japan are separate or the same reissue? HK retailers are saying Q4 or December depending on the site. But the JP retailers are saying January 31.