Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

One thing that I thought, was that with the screening of the TF cartoon in cinemas as a special had something to do with it. But that doesn't account for the Decepticon in King Arturs court episode.

I was looking at the many, many places that have Legacy Cybertron Metroplex for $199. For someone that has the original toy from 2005 and thought he was ok, but not amazing is he a decent figure at $199?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I have every Generations Blaster and Soundwave. If I was to use an old Blaster and Soundwave as stand ins for a potential future Action Master Blaster and Soundwave in my Generations display, which do you guys think would be the most interesting stand ins?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I have every Generations Blaster and Soundwave. If I was to use an old Blaster and Soundwave as stand ins for a potential future Action Master Blaster and Soundwave in my Generations display, which do you guys think would be the most interesting stand ins?
    Super7 ReAction Blaster and Soundwave would be the literal modern versions.

Otherwise, Legacy Blaster for the AM and SS86 for the "main" Blaster? Siege Soundwave since you don't want to transform him but his robot mode is still pretty accurate/