Page 980 of 980 FirstFirst ... 960970975976977978979980
Results 9,791 to 9,794 of 9794

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Hi all, I am a long time member of this site. I read it regularly but rarely comment. I'm thinking of selling some of my G1 boxes on there own without the figures and was wondering if anyone here had done this and had any advice about where to sell just boxes. I'm running out of room and aren't able to display them, so I'm hoping to pass them on to someone who will properly appreciate them. I'm sorry if this isn't the best place to ask this, any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

If they are genuine Gen1 toy boxes, with minimal damage or wear, there is a fair bit of demand for them. Maybe do some quick searches on ebay in the Transformers toy section for "box only" and see what the sold listings show for how much they can go for... otherwise, list them here (with some photos if you can host them somewhere), and give them prices that are a little above what you are happy with, and then start discounting them if no one buys them (or take offers, but only if they post in the topic, not privately to you).
    Just don't throw them away if you have any that go unsold, as there will be people who will appreciate them, even if they pick them up for free.

Thanks so much for getting back to me, I really appreciate it. You've given me some great tips. Don't worry - I couldn't ever throw them out.

WFCS BattleM -
    WFCS MicroM --
    WFCS Deluxe- - 35
    WFCS Voyager - 50
    WFCS Leader- - 90
    WFCS Cmder - - Not yet
    WFCS Titan - -- Not yet
    I don’t recall seeing Micromaster class at Myer and they aren’t on our price listing thread. Have they turned up there at all?

(I’ve got a $10 Myer voucher that would make Laserbeak and Ravage a very attractive purchase)