Page 1014 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 99410041009101010111012101310141015101610171018101910241034 ... LastLast
Results 10,131 to 10,140 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by SentienlPrimefan View Post
    Is studio series 77 an exclusive or will it be released around the world?
    TF Wiki has him in the Multi-packs and Exclusive's section. So it's not promising.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Does anyone know what the N.C. in MP Spin-Out's 'N.C. Beam rifle' stands for?
    No idea... which is really puzzling.
    The tfwiki doesn't say anything about it, or give any hint at it standing for some sort of easter egg (like designer initials), and it doesn't appear to be a human gun code either, so I hope someone is able to find something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    TF Wiki has him in the Multi-packs and Exclusive's section. So it's not promising.
    I see on tfwiki that they have guessed or assumed a few things that I can't see on the Hasbro Pulse product page...
    - they refer to the figurine as Sam (it is unnamed, but this is packaged as a Bumblebee movie toy, so wouldn't be Sam).
    - they note that SS-77 is "exclusive to online retailers", but the last lot of regular release Studio Series toys went up as pre-orders at various online retailers as well... and I think they were misled by one promo image that was floating around, with the NEST Bumblebee shown with a GEN Selects logo, which I think would be an error, as it isn't on the toy box (mockup).

At this time, I don't see it as being a toy that isn't part of the regular release, and if it was, it would have been noted somewhere as being a "fan channel exclusive".

Best explanation I’ve seen is that it stands for New Countach - as the gun is based on the one that came with the Diaclone New Countach (that we know as Sideswipe).

"New Countach."

Reference: Diaclone.net

Cheers gozaimasu everyone.

The Kingdom toy has me wondering: why does Tracks have a third/flying mode?

Was he designed alongside the Omnibots but the only one to be released in Diaclone? His flying car mode isn't too far removed from Overdrive's after all...

Was the flying car mode official in his Diaclone release (I couldn't find an definitive answer to that) or did someone at Hasbro partly transform him - thus is it a fan-mode that got elevated to official status?

His wings don't need to exist for any reason but the car mode so it's seems like it intentional. It's an official mode in the Hasbro instructions, so it's not just something animators came up with (like Black Zarak's Hydra/dakatsu mode)

Wondering if the Diaclone history books or local experts can shed light on this?

Funny, I was just reading about the 3K Black Diaclone Tracks fraud the other day & went down the rabbit hole.

It appears that Tracks was featured with his flying alt mode in the Diaclone instructions & that there was even a red hard copy early mock up produced with yellow wings & front spoiler extension.

Good to know it's a Diaclone thing - still odd huh that only one of those Car Robots had (an official) third mode like that.

Wonder what G1 would have been like if all of them did? Probbaly look something like M.A.S.K.!

I've just decided I'm going to get the BW Kingdom toys of the TV characters. Are there any that you guys have found are really not good or are they all pretty decent?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.